gillnumil ® 16-Апр-2022 05:34

Ship Safety and Environmental Protection (Text with Questions & Answers)

Year: 2015
Language: english
Author: Gautam Sen
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Mairne Education Charitable Trust
Edition: 4th
Format: JPEG
Quality: Photo of pages
Pages count: 236
Description: From the Author: । have been teaching in the preparatory and revalidation classes since the year 2004. Right from the beginning, I observed that the students were keen on getting answers of the questions asked in their MOT examination. To lighten their burden, I started writing answers of the MOT questions in note books.
Answers are collected from various standard text books, which are mentioned in the acknowledgment section. Many candidates are not aware of the SSEP syllabus, so same has been included in the book. I have tried to cover the MOT second class SSEP questions and answers as per section as mentioned in the DGS syllabus.
Students are requested to take the answers as guidelines and try to improve on them. It is to be noted that IMO rules and regulations particularly, those of SOLAS and MARPOL are amended frequently and one has to be careful about their validity at the relevant time.
Additional info: As per 2010 amendments to the STCW Convention.

Contents

Screenshots

SSEP BOOK BY GAUTAM SEN.pdf

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Syllabus for Chief Mate F.G. (Phase I & II) Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations…
MEO Class IV Written Question Bank - Ankit Kumar Singh & Puranjay Jha [2018, PDF]
A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road - Farhan Saeed [2017, PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions in Ship to Ship transfer Operations - DYNAMARINe [2016, PDF]
Engine Room Instructions - the Swedish Club [2024, JPEG]
REEDS Vol 5: Ship Construction for Marine Engineers - Paul A. Russell, E A Stokoe [2022, EPUB]
Load Lines Convention 2021 Edition - IMO [2021, PDF]
Training and Assessment Record Book for Assistant Engineer Officer (Filled Up) - Institute of…
Revalidation Course for Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat - Department of Maritime…
Cambridge IELTS 13 General Training Student’s Book with Answers: Authentic Examination Papers -…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:10

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3