gillnumil ® 18-Апр-2022 10:21

Ancedotes from the Sea

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: Balaram Mahapatra
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 94
Description: I realized this when I began working ashore after sailing the high seas for close to two decades that even today in the 21st century, most people especially the landlubbers find the little incidents at sea very fascinating.
This set me thinking why don’t I share my own experiences. The book is about a series of incidents that happened during my career at sea, some adventurous, some tragic and yet some humorous which has been recreated here.
To keep the size of the book small for the benefit of those who get intimidated at the thickness of a book, I have left the other stories for the next venture.
I sincerely hope the readers would find the anecdotes interesting.
Additional info: Balaram Mahapatra, a mariner by profession. Hailing from the village of Panada in Odisha, he left home at 18 to pursue a career in merchant navy. After sailing across the globe for 17 years in different ranks from a deck cadet to the captain of the ship, he hung up his sailing boots and settled down in Mumbai. He has worked with several reputed shipping companies during his career.

Contents

Screenshots

ANECDOTES FROM THE SEAS (169).zip

Скачать [688 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

A Master Mariner’s Tale: The Adventures of a Reluctant Secret Agent - Fred Cooper [2022, PDF]
The ECDIS Blues - Capt. Vincent Fernandes [2020, PDF]
Sailing in Stitches - Dr. John Cocker [2003, PDF]
Mysterious Titanic - Rocio Solis [2020, PDF]
Ocean Logistics and Ship Chartering in Supply Chain [2023, MP4]
A Pair Of Steaming Bats: Life in the Royal Navy - Rocky O’Rourke [2022, EPUB]
Submarine Cuisine: Genuine Recipes from the Galleys of US Navy Submarines - Edward Monroe-Jones…
Sharing Lessons Learned from Incidents, 1st Edition - OCIMF [2018, PDF]
Hard a Tab Nab - J.R. de L. Innis [2012, PDF]
Nautical Watchkeeping: Edition 3 (Nutshell Series Book 7) - Capt. Harry Subramaniam [2020, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 13:57

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3