Carriage of Grain Cargoes

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: the North
Genre: Practical guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 7
Description: This briefing deals with loss prevention measures for reducing the frequency and consequences of cargo damage claims from the carriage of grain cargoes.
This briefing is relevant to grain, barley, maize, American corn, oats, rye, sorghum, wheat, soya beans, seeds, bulk rice, millet, and other similar agricultural products. These are all cargoes where the grains or seeds have not been subjected to any mechanical or chemical extraction process.
All grain cargoes and seed cargoes that behave like grains must be carried strictly in accordance with the International Code for the Safe Carriage of Grain in Bulk (International Grain Code, 1991).

Contents

Screenshots

Carriage of Grain Cargoes the North.pdf

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Carriage of Grain Cargoes-Nov-2015 - NORTH [2015, PDF]
Carriage of Seed Cake and Other Residues of Processed Oily Vegetables - the North [202x, PDF]
Fumigation - the North [2019, PDF]
Cargo Advices Series - The Swedish Club [2024, PDF]
Carriage of Bagged Agricultural Cargoes - the North [2019, PDF]
Cargo Care Checklist: Grain - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
Bulker Focus | Carriage of Grains and Soya beans - the Swedish Club [2023, PDF]
Carrying Coffee Beans in Containers - the North [2020, PDF]
Carriage of Grain and Oilseed Cargoes | an Overview for the Maritime Sector - Britannia P&I Club…
Loss Prevention Briefings [full Collection] - North of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 12:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3