Year: 1986
Language: english
Author: Jean Boudriot
Genre: History
Publisher: ANCRE
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 170
Description: As my model, I have chosen the 74-gun ship. To those who seek an explanation for this choice, I would reply as follows : firstly, because it is the most representative expression of the art of the naval architect; and secondly because it formed the backbone
of the fleets, and thus the maritime power of nations.
However, 74's were built at various times throughout our naval history. It was necessary therefore to choose a date or period for this particular 74. I believe that the art of naval architecture in France reached its pinnacle at the time of the American War of Independence, and that this period marked the last time that the naval might of France equalled that of England. Thus I have chosen as my subject a 74, such as were to be found in the French fleet around 1780.

Contents

Screenshots

74-Gun Ship Vol.1.pdf

Скачать [16 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Seventy-Four Gun Ship (Vol. 3) - Jean Boudriot [1987, PDF]
Le Francois - Vaisseau 5eme Rang 1683 - Lemineur J.C. [2000, PDF]
La Belle. Cavalier de La Salle L`Expedition de 1684 (Dessins) - Jean Boudriot [2000, TIF]
18th Century Shipbuilding: Remarks on the Navies of the English and the Dutch from Observations…
La Diligente.Tartane du roi 1738-1761 - Gerard Delacroix, Hubert Berti [1997, JPEG]
Чертежи Chaloupe armee (артиллериский баркас) 1834 год - Jean Boudriot [1987, TIF]
Great Ships: The Battlefleet of King Charles II - Frank Fox [1980, PDF]
Чертежи La Belle-Poule (1766) - Jean Boudriot [1985, JPEG]
La Renommee 1744 год (чертежи) - Jean Boudriot [1993, JPEG]
Sloop of war - Alexander Kent [199?]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 01:06

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3