Tig Welding Entry Level

Year: 2023
Language: english
Playtime: 0h 39m
Quality: WEB-DL
Format: MP4
Video: H.264 1280x720 30 fps
Audio: AAC 48.0 KHz x 320 Kbps
Description: Entry level TIG welding (GTAW) course meant to get you ready for your first time welding with TIG process.
What you'll learn
TIG Welding Basic Technique
TIG Welding Torch Set Up
Welding Gas Setup
Welding Safety
Requirements
None Required
Description
In this course, you will learn a few things that are critical to the TIG welding process. -Welding safety -TIG Welding Machine Set Up -TIG Welding Machine Functions -Metal Preparation for TIG welding -Welding gases and safe transport -TIG welding Torch set up and parts -How to Weld different joint types -How to identify problems with your TIG welding -Access to a community of aspiring welders and fabricators to share the experience withThis TIG welding course is designed to get you started in the welding process with confidence, and to be able to operate a TIG welding machine for any welding project you have. TIG welding is a great welding process to learn because it allows you the ability to weld many different types of metal all with the same machine just different settings and parameters. Once experienced with the TIG welding process you will be able to weld and repair just about any project you can think of. This TIG course will get your knowledge to the next level, whether you’re looking to start a a career or wanting a fun hobby to keep you busy, this course is what you have been waiting for! After I started my welding journey it became clear to me how much I loved this type of work and now I’m working on sharing it with the world. Please come join me and my community of hard working aspiring welders and fabricators where your next project is just a few videos away.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Welding Safety
Lecture 2 TIG Welding Safety
Section 3: TIG Macine Set Up
Lecture 3 TIG Machine Overview
Section 4: Tungsten Sharpening
Lecture 4 Tungsten Overview
Lecture 5 Sharpening
Section 5: TIG Torch Set Up
Lecture 6 TIG Torch Overview
Section 6: Welding Gas
Lecture 7 TIG Welding Gas Regulators and Cylinders
Lecture 8 Welding Gas Overview
Section 7: TIG Welding Steel
Lecture 9 Autogenous Welding
Lecture 10 Bead On Plate
Lecture 11 TIG Welding Different Joints
DIY project lovers,metal artist,welders looking to improve welding techbiques,fabricators looking to better welding skills,woodworkers

Screenshots

TIG Welding Entry Level

Скачать [17 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Learn MIG Welding [2020, MP4]
The Basics Of Gas Tungsten Arc Welding [2022, MP4]
Non-Destructive Test (Welding Inspection) [2023, MP4]
Tig Welding Basics Part 1 [2020, MP4]
Shielded Metal Arc Welding [2022, MP4]
Mig Welding Part 1 [2020, MP4]
Compressed Gas Cylinders Safety [2022, MP4]