Language: english
Author: J.K. Dhar
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: G-Maritime Publications
Edition: 10th (2009)| Reprint (2011)
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 286
Description: Basic Marine Engineering covers subjects for examination in Marine Engineering Knowledge paper for: -
i) Master & Chief Mates Certificate of Competency in the Function - “Navigation at Management Level”
i.e. First Mate (FG) or Chief Mate Certificate of Competency (Phase- II)
ii) B.Sc. Nautical Science awarded by various Universities includes University of Bombay.
iii) Graduate Programme in Nautical Sciences implemented by BITS distance learning scheme in co-ordination with Tolani Educations Foundation.
iv) Marine Engineer Officer Class IV Certificate of Competency. (Marine Engineer Officer at operational level as per STCW ’95).
v) Marine Engineer Officer Class IV (Near Coastal Voyage) Certificate of Competency.
vi) Pre-Sea Marine Engineering Courses, including Alternate Training Scheme (ATS) for Marine Engineering.
Students will find the book contains basic and vital principles of engineering which are so useful to their general marine education.
Additional info: The aim of this book is to first explain the operation of most of the ship's machinery and then give emphasis to explaining the basic working principle of machinery. All sketches are simplified and are intended to be used as direct application to the examination requirements.
Any one with an interest in ship’s machinery should also find this book informative and useful.

Contents

Screenshots

J K Dhar new.pdf

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Maritime English for Ship Officers (ANT - I) - Capt. EW. Manikome M. MAR [2011, PDF]
Seamanship Examiner - D J House ( 2017 ) Support Disc - Farhan Saeed & D J House [2017]
The Seamanship Examiner for STCW Certification Examinations - D.J. House [2016, PDF]
Principles & Practice of Marine Diesel Engines - D. K. Sanyal [1981, PDF]
Management Level Stability - B.J. Wardle [2021, PDF]
Reeds Vol 11: Engineering Drawing for Marine Engineers - H.G. Beck [1973, PDF]
Notes on Marine Motor for MEO Class II & Class IV Certificate of Competency Examinations - Rajesh…
Shipboard Safety, Management and Emergencies: Mates Phase-I & MEO Class-II Notes - Capt S.S.…
Engineering Knowledge (Motor) for Marine Engineers - Q & A - Ritinkar Sen [xxxx, PDF]
REEDS Vol 9: Steam Engineering Knowledge for Marine Engineers - Thomas D. Morton [2003, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:35

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3