gillnumil ® 08-Апр-2023 10:09

ECDIS Route Manager

Year: 2024
Version: 1.8.82
Developer: Yury Komar
Platform: Windows
64-bit OS compatibility: yes
System Requirements: Win7 to Win11. Requires only NET Framework 4.0, which is by default having in Win10 and Win11, So no dependencies required to install on new Win OS.
Localization: english
Crack: Not needed
Description: Software is able to read routes generated by systems such as: Transas(Wärtsilä) Navi-Sailor/iSailor, ChartWorld eGlobe2, SPOS, Bon Voyage, GPS Furuno GP-170, ECDIS Furuno 3000, SAM Electronics, ECDIS MaxSea, JRC ECDIS, ImTech Seaguide, Sperry Marine and other most famous formats.
Can create new basic route with names and positions of waypoints.
Can save newly created or opened routes to many famous formats keeping dummy values to fulfill other fields.
Also may save as NATIVE CSV and make your own route using EXCEL, then load back in to the ECDIS Route Manager for further conversions.
With this software also could make a Batch Conversion of the different routes to a selected format. Helpful when you need to move all your routes from one format(equipment) to another one.
Application can show on World Map the route file you are opening (to get such option, you need to use map cache)
World Map Cache can be downloaded here: mega.nz
A short review video of ECDIS Route Manager from YouTube also included. youtube
Discussion is highly appreciated. https://t.me/SeaSoft_by_YuryKomar/9
Made with ❤ in Vladivostok.
Please support the project: http://sea-soft.ru/donate.html
Additional info: Manage routes of most famous formats such as RT3, RTZ, RTE, BVS, WPT, ROUTE, RTM and many others.

Whats NEW?

Changes in 1.8.82 (18.03.2024)
  • Fixed: Native CSV now will always use columns separator as ";".
  • Fixed: Loading of XML based routes with Russian and some special symbols.
  • Added: Now while in Dark Mode, all menu items also changing their colors to dark
  • Screenshots

ECDIS_Route_Manager_1.8.82.zip

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо
    PolosatiyKot 01-Июн-2023 16:01
    Возник вопрос как использовать глобальную карту - нет никакой кнопки "загрузить глобальную карту" или что-то в это роде. Возможно подскажете как можно реализовать такой функционал?
    YuryKomar 05-Июн-2023 02:42
    PolosatiyKot, Торрент вроде включает в себя кеш данной карты.
    Если нет, то вам нужно скачать ее по ссылке на сайте программы. Внутри архива всего одна папка "WorldMap", ее нужно распаковать в папку с программой, рядом с EXE файлом.
    https://mega.nz/file/SVNiTDCD#i...nj7II9wP0ijzg8TA
    или
    https://download.sberdisk.ru/do...ame=WorldMap.zip
    Далее, если все правильно сделали, при запуске программы и открытии файла маршрута, появится кнопка ShowMap.
    YuryKomar 05-Июн-2023 02:45
    PolosatiyKot, если возникнут вопросы или предложения по работе программы - пишите в группу обсуждения работы программы:
    https://t.me/Ecdis_Route_Manager_QA
    а так же следить за новостями и обновлениями Вы можете здесь:
    https://t.me/ECDIS_Route_Manager
    YuryKomar 05-Июн-2023 04:53
    PolosatiyKot, Более того, актуальную версию (на данный момент 1.8.34) всегда можно скачать с сайта программы: http://sea-soft.ru
    Если будет время, попробую добавить возможность использования простой векторной карты, тем самым уменьшив размер ПО и доступность карт для пользователей.
    YuryKomar 05-Июн-2023 07:07
    BobbyDigital, Такой задачи нет, это не так просто сделать. Да и собственно программа не о том совсем, превращать ее в подобие картографии не вижу смысла, так как всеравно "монстров" этого дела не переплюну.
    А вот как конвертер с визуальным отображением маршрута на обычной карте - вполне себе, я считаю. Кому карта не нужна, просто не качайте ее.
    YuryKomar 12-Июн-2023 17:49
    Встречайте обновление
    ECDIS Route Manager
    Версия: 1.8.36.8563
    (уже доступно на сайте)
    + Добавил новый формат RTX от SIMRAD Maris ECDIS900
    + В меню Options добавил возможность указать путь к папке с Оффлайн Картой
    + Добавлена ссылка на сервис доната Telegram_Donate
    + Добавлена ссылка на сервис доната VK_Donut
    + Исправлена ошибка изменения названия маршрута при переходе с карты в таблицу
    + ECDIS TOTEM: увеличено макс. кол-во экспортируемых точек до 299
    + Имена в формате RTX обрезаются до 39 знаков (так надо)
    English:
    + Added: New format RTX from SIMRAD Maris ECDIS900
    + Added: In menu "Options" you can select/change the path to Map Cache Folder
    + Added: donate service Telegram_Donate
    + Added: donate service VK Donut
    + Fixed error with route name changing when switch back from map to the table view
    + For ECDIS TOTEM increased max waypoints count for export till 299 pcs
    + Names in RTX trimmed till 39 symbols (SIMRAD restriction)
    YuryKomar 14-Июн-2023 04:58
    fyyz, If one Chinese man has made good overview of the ECDIS Route Manager and sale his works as instructions written by him for other peoples for 1 yuan...
    https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/2dHSx6Nqg4aqibUw0ImS-w
    I am, as the rights holder and the author of this software, see no problem as the application is presently has MIT license (see in-app "About..." window) and absolutely free of charge and redistribution.
    Any way, thanks for the info, this is a good news for me, as for the author, that my software so useful and popular in the WORLD...
    YuryKomar 15-Июн-2023 09:57
    Для обладателей роут файлов от MaxSea TimeZero есть новость, разобрал и добавил возможность загрузить/открыть формат этого софта с типом файла TZD... Пока только открыть, сохранять в него не планирую, так как сам TimeZero успешно открывает и другие поддерживаемы форматы...
    Обновлю позже версию на сайте...
    YuryKomar 15-Июн-2023 20:04
    Updated to 1.8.37.8566
    ✏️ Added the TZD format from MaxSea TimeZero (read only)
    ✏️ Changelog and License text files included to release
    (can be downloaded from sea-soft.ru)
    YuryKomar 17-Июн-2023 08:07
    Today issued a Hot-Fix for version 1.8.37:
    ✅ Fixed Internet connection check. It was an error when some ship's PC actually connected to the internet but it was not available for users, due to firewall has actually block it.
    ✅ Also, if no internet available to the user, the button "Check Updates" in "About..." window is disabled.
    Thanks to Alex [TG: @wasssupf] for error notice and help with testing.
    Asking everyone to update yours.
    App starting time improved and takes maximum 1 second with or without the "Check updates on Startup" option enabled.
    YuryKomar 21-Июн-2023 21:24
    Updated to 1.8.38.8572
    + Added saving to native WPT format for MaxSea
    + Added ability to download updated ZIP right from the app
    + Added ability to download and install updated version
    (When update applied the application will be restarted at new version)
    WPT format saves no route basic data, just waypoints and names, tested with MaxSea, and it is loaded successfully. So the people who use the MaxSea could be happy to know that now they are able to covert routes for the MaxSea and use it.

zxc 22-Июн-2023 11:25
    VVZZXX, I agree with you that the distribution of the archive reduces the number of potential seeds, because many users delete the archive after downloading.
    But I also note that many people have problems downloading releases with a folder. Antivirus can block certain files, the path length can be very large and the file will not be saved in certain versions of torrent clients, which will lead to a cyclic download. This is especially critical for Cyrillic file names.
    According to our rules, it is preferable to create a torrent with a folder, but if there are prerequisites for the occurrence of the above problems, it is allowed to distribute an archive
    YuryKomar 22-Июн-2023 19:45
    zxc, VVZZXX, I see no problem, in view of looking for a way to update the app. Since latest version 1.8.38 I have added ability to download from in-app menu or directly "download and install/update" your existing version via app built-in menu.
    Also, you can watch updates at http://sea-soft.ru or in telegram channel (all links available on a web site of the application).
    See this picture:
    Гость 15-Окт-2023 23:12
    On web site there is a new Update to version 1.8.50.
    Now, I guess, this is the first and the only one converter in the whole world, which could convert to RTM, RTN and RTA and available completely free of charge.
    Only there is a request to consider for donation...

Похожие релизы

ETA Calculator v.1.2.1 - Yury Komar [2024]
    Expire Date Monitor v.1.5.2 - Yury Komar [2024]
    Sea Service Calculator v.1.5.4 - Yury Komar [2024]
    Wind Calculator v.3.0.0 - Yury Komar [2024]
    Navi-sailor 3000 ECDIS-I VirtualBox Workstation with Win 10-x64 + WF86 FAR EAST ONLY (ZR05) !!! -…
    Navi-sailor 3000 ECDIS-I VirtualBox Workstation with Win 10-x64 + WF91 FAR EAST ONLY (ZR05) !!! -…
    PDF Extra v7.3.1138 - Unknown [2021] [Android]
    Passage Plan & Route Converter - Eastern Pacific [20XX]
    Navi-sailor 3000. VirtualBox Workstation with Win 10(En) x64 + WF61 Fixed v.4.00.10 [2008]
    ChartWorld Route Converter v.1.0.0.23 - ChartWorld [2021]
    • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 04:05

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3