First Aid & CPR - An in Depth Guide to CPR, AED and Choking

Year: 2021
Language: english
Playtime: 1h 55m
Quality: WEB-DL
Format: MP4
Video: H.264 1280x720 30 fps
Audio: AAC 48.0 KHz x 320 Kbps
Description: Learn the most important first aid fundamentals to keep your loved ones safe. A practical first aid course for anyone
What you'll learn
The basics of first aid: How to perform CPR (using the latest guidelines).
How to save a baby from choking
Hands only CPR - we'll learn 2 different methods of CPR and when is it best to use each.
Dealing with situations where we might have people around us that we can use to help us, and how to perform CPR with 2 responders.
How to confidently use an AED (automated external defibrillator)
How to perform the Heimlich maneuver
Requirements
Students don't need any previous experience in first aid.
Description
First aid is probably the most underrated life skill there is.
In the US, the average time it takes for an ambulance to arrive is about 8 minutes. The average time it takes for a person, from the moment he experienced a cardiac arrest, until the moment he starts to receive permanent brain damage, is about 4-6.
By doing this math, we can safely assume that in the average case, a person is basically guaranteed to not survive.
Is it a surprise then that only around 10% of people who received a cardiac arrest and didn't receive CPR get lucky?
CPR can more than triple the chances our patients have to survive. And it is probably worth learning if we look at how common it is.
While most people are glued to the TV worried about wars and terrorist attacks, cardiovascular diseases are currently killing around half a million Americans each year, and they are considered the number one cause of death in the world. Almost twice as much as cancer, and around 600 times more than those terrorist attacks we keep being so worried about.
And the worst part about all of this? 80% of cardiac arrests happen within our homes, which means that other people are unlikely to assist us in such a time sensitive situation.
Knowing CPR can literally be the thing that saves our loved ones in an emergency like this. And this course isn't just about CPR.
In First Aid & CPR, you will learn
How to perform traditional CPR (using the latest guidelines)
How to perform Hands Only CPR
How to perform CPR with multiple responders
How to confidently use an AED (automated external defibrillator)
How to perform the Heimlich maneuver
And all of this will be applicable to adults, as well as children and babies!
By taking the time to educate yourself about these life saving practices, you can keep yourself and your family safe from these horrible disasters, you could walk the street confidently, knowing that you could give a hand if you'll encounter such emergencies, and have your own peace of mind knowing that people can depend on you.
I created this course to help widespread the knowledge of the importance of CPR, and I honestly hope that as many people as possible would educate themselves about it.
I made sure to make this course practical. Without boring slideshows, or impossible to remember medical terms, but with a ton of demonstrations and a grounded world view of what is necessary. I also made sure to make it light and fun (with lots of stupid jokes hidden along the way) to make it easy to digest and fun to watch!
Hopefully you will take the chance to join the people who want to take their fate in their own hands, and you will take action to learn CPR in some way or another. If you do choose to learn with me, I'll make sure you get the best learning experience possible!
Hopefully I'll see you inside
Who this course is for
Caregivers
Parents
Teachers
Hospitality workers
Beginners in the first aid field
Emergency responders who want to refresh their knowledge
People who want to be prepared to save a life
Anyone who is motivated to help others

Screenshots

First Aid & CPR - An in Depth Guide to CPR, AED and Choking.rar

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

First Aid 101 [2020, MP4]
Survival Medicine & First Aid - The Leading Prepper's Guide to Survive Medical Emergencies in…
First Aid And Cpr Training [2023, MP4]
First Aid Series Part 1: Elementary First Aid - Videotel [2009, PDF]
The Complete First Aid Pocket Guide: Step-by-Step Treatment for All of Your Medical Emergencies -…
Knot Tying for Beginners: An Illustrated Guide to Tying 25+ Most Useful Boating Knots - Matthew…
Tying Knots Made Easy: Step by Step Guide On How to Make Different Kinds of Knots the Easy Way -…
Knot Tying for Beginners - An Illustrated Guide to Tying 65+ Most Useful Types of Knots - McCoy M.…
First Aid & CPR - The Canadian Red Cross Society [2017, PDF]
Fire Safety Training Course [2022, MP4]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:45

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3