GryphonA 26-Янв-2015 14:50
Hi all,
I have a question for anybody may answer.
I have got a copy of the WORLD CHART FOLIO TX-97 Main and Auxiliary Collection DVD Issue WF 65 Year 2014 which in the case can be shared with you accordingly.
Is it there any way how to make install this latest chart world folio into the NS 3000 ECDIS-I ???
As far as I Know there should be a modification of the license.dat file.
Any help...
Thanks
GryphonA
Vokoloven 29-Янв-2015 14:52
9756Hi all,
I have got a copy of the WORLD CHART FOLIO TX-97 Main and Auxiliary Collection DVD Issue WF 65 Year 2014 which in the case can be shared with you accordingly.
Is it there any way how to make install this latest chart world folio into the NS 3000 ECDIS-I ???
Any help...
Thanks
GryphonA
Change time on your PC. Or use special programs. so can u give http:/ for u folio?!
GryphonA 31-Янв-2015 13:44
9756Hi all,
Any help...
Thanks
GryphonA
Change time on your PC. Or use special programs. so can u give http:/ for u folio?!
Hi Vokoloven,
the problem seem to be the license itself.
You can load the world folio 65 but the Transas NS will not install any charts with present license expiring late sept. 2010.
We need to find a solution to get new modified license which will expire at least 26 January, 2015 (date of issue of the TX-97 WF 65).
I'll revert asap with torrent link for downloading.
Anyone can help us with coding the license will be very appreciated!!
Thank you
GryphonA
Гость 05-Апр-2015 11:49
hi, tried to install transas navisailor 4000 and theres an error that says
"There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action InstallGuardantDrv.F24CC4E7_9AC3_4291_987E_D..."
I was using windows 7 x64bit in my laptop.
I dont know what program should i install to run this navisailor 4000.
ANyone can help?Thanks
junizar 05-Апр-2015 11:51
hi, tried to install transas navisailor 4000 and theres an error that says
"There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action InstallGuardantDrv.F24CC4E7_9AC3_4291_987E_D..."
ANyone can help?Thanks
Vokoloven 14-Апр-2015 14:20
11314hi, tried to install transas navisailor 4000 and theres an error that says
ANyone can help?Thanks
Такого нету все на старом добром XP
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 10:16

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3