creposter 08-Май-2019 09:17
Arcan, Непонятно 1.restart computer in "Disable driver signature enforcement" mode 2. Go to Windows command line in admin mode. Я так понимаю, что надо перезагрузить комп в безопасном режиме? Если да, тогда как это сделать? Вот эти 2-а пункта непонятны. Спасибо
Arcan 08-Май-2019 09:54
creposter,
1. Double-click & execute " \6. Dongle Emulator\D86D0000.reg" to add the registry info of the dongle to your registry. В реестр добавляется соответствующая информация.
2. Run as admin & execute " \6. Dongle Emulator\Enable test mode.bat" - От имени администратора запускается пакетный файл, который дает возможность перезагрузить комп в режиме отключения проверки электронной подписи драйверов (Тестовый режим)
3. Restart the computer in "Disable driver signature enforcement" mode. Перегружаем компьютер. Он должен загрузиться в тестовом режиме, о чем свидетельствует надпись в правом нижнем углу экрана:

4. Go to Windows command line in admin mode (Run as admin & execute “Command Prompt”) - Запускаем командную строку от имени администратора
5. While in “Command Prompt” navigate to folder “\6. Dongle Emulator\ Multikey\“ on your hard disk - переходим в командной строке в каталог \6. Dongle Emulator\ Multikey\ на вашем жестком диске
6. Type “install.bat” and press enter to install - печатаем install.bat и нажимаем enter для установки.
7. Pass the Windows security warning of unsigned drivers window,……by installing the device software. - проходим предупреждения Виндовс нажимая "Установить ..."
8. Restart again the computer in "Disable driver signature enforcement" mode. - перегружаем копм еще раз в тестовом режиме
9. Verify that “Virtual USB Multikey” and “Safenet USB SuperPro/UltraPro” (x2) are correctly installed in your “Device Manager”. - проверяем, что Virtual USB Multikey и Safenet USB SuperPro/UltraPro (в 2х экз.) появились в вашем Диспетчере устройств.
Angeline 19-Май-2019 08:17
Hi, I cant get it this procedure
#4 #6 #8 and #9
anyone can explain this procedure
install.bat is not working
i dont know the disable driber signature enforcement
4. Go to Windows command line in admin mode (Run as admin & execute “Command Prompt”) -
5. While in “Command Prompt” navigate to folder “\6. Dongle Emulator\ Multikey\“ on your hard disk -\6. Dongle Emulator\ Multikey\
6. Type “install.bat” and press enter to install.bat enter
7. Pass the Windows security warning of unsigned drivers window,……by installing the device software
8. Restart again the computer in "Disable driver signature enforcement" mode.
9. Verify that “Virtual USB Multikey” and “Safenet USB SuperPro/UltraPro” (x2) are correctly installed in your “Device Manager”. - Virtual USB Multikey и Safenet USB SuperPro/UltraPro (в 2х экe)
Angeline 20-Май-2019 10:17
Arcan,
Hi, Im trying to install on Windows 7
on step 6
install dongle emulator
I successfully do the disable driver signature enforcement mode
and
I run as admin cmd
type "net user administrator /active:yes
I restart my computer and choose administrator
to become in admin mode
and
run as admin cmd
navigate to multikey folder
type install.bat
so this is the error shows
"install.bat is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program of batch file.
I hope you can Help me, Thank You sooo much...
Angeline 20-Май-2019 12:07
Arcan,
forgot to tell that Im using win7 32bit
later on I wil try on my win10
and also
when I doing admin mode
I restarted my computer and choose administrator and I CAN'T SEE all my files
only installed application
my maxsea installer I can't see also
so I copy may maxsea intaller from my external drive to my administrator desktop to continue procedure..
what was the correct procedure for admin mode of win7 32bit ???
Thank you for your response
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:54

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3