virtual ® 06-Oct-2018 10:22

Loss Prevention Vol 1 - Guide to Prevention and Handling Accidents + IMO Lessons Learned from Marine Casualties

Year: 2015
Language: english
Author: KOREA P&I
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 111
Description: This 92 pages guidance aims at enumerating briefly the actions to be taken by the master of a
ship in case of having an accident, incident or problems that may cause claims against
the shipowner or manager of the vessel. It additionally contains a 19 Pages Lessons Learned
from Marine Casualties as published by IMO.

Contents

Screenshots

You can buy it on https://www.imo.org

Rating: 5 / 5 (Votes: 23)
Similar releases
A Guide to P & I Cover - The Standard [200X, PDF]
Bills of Lading, A selection of articles previously published by Gard AS - Gard P&I [2011, PDF]
Crude oil tanker "British Kestrel" Machinery operating manual- Worldwide Marine…
DVD Диск / Судовождение на морских путях - Шарлай Г.Н. / МГУ им. адм. Г.И. Невельског…
Guide to Handling Ship's Fuel Oil (KOREA P&I Loss Prevention Vol. 3) - KOREA P&I [2015, PDF]
LNG Methane Nile Eagle Manuals ( BRIDGE+CARGO+MACHINERY) - SAMSUNG (SHI), ERMO83 [2006, PDF]
Marine Weather Ship Handling in Rough Sea Head and countering - Following Seas - Japan P & I [2019,…
Rules and Guidelines for ClassNK - ClassNK [2018, PDF]
Ship Safety Service Training (Lifeboat and Firefighting Service) - See-Berufsgenossenschaft [1996,…
Библиотека для моряков [PDF,DOC, HTML]

The time now is: Today 06:59