gillnumil ® 02-Авг-2023 16:34

Sailors in the Kitchen: 40 easy and delicious italian recipes to prepare on board and make your boat trip perfect! (In boat holiday collection Book 2)

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Federico Ansaldi
Edition: Kindle
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 69
Description: Who said that cooking is impossible on a boat?
This ebook is aimed to all the sailors lovers of good food!
In this short ebook i wanted to collect 40 of my favorite italian recipes that i usually cook on board for my guests. Reading it, you can take some interesting ideas to make your boat trip unforgettable!
You will find easy and delicious recipes for all occasions and all seasons.
Buon Appetito!

Contents

Screenshots

Sailors in the Kitchen_ 40 easy and delicious italian recipes to prepare on board and make your boat trip perfect! (Inboatholiday collection Book 2).pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Easy Salmon Cookbook: The Effortless Chef Series Vol. #XXV - Chef Maggie Chow [2015, EPUB]
The boat cookbook - real food for hungry sailors - Sims F. [2019, EPUB]
Cooking Seafood at Home: Easy, Simple and Delicious: 20+ Easy Seafood Recipes with Step-by-Step…
The Survival Food Handbook - Provisioning at the Supermarket for Your Boat, Camper, Vacation Cabin,…
Taste of Sea Food - Japan - Magic Media ApS [2024, PDF]
Taste of Sea Food - Morocco - Magic Media ApS [2023, PDF]
Seafood!: Easy Seafood Recipes for Fish, Mussels, Tilapia, and Much More - BookSumo Press [2017,…
Seafood Cookbook: The Ultimate Seafood Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes for Beginners - Les Ilagan…
Taste of Sea Food - Oceania - Magic Media ApS [2023, PDF]
The Overall Health Benefits Of Seafood: Creative And Delicious Recipes With Seafood - Gwendolyn…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:36

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3