Language: english
Author: C.Bliault
Genre: Guide
Publisher: North of England P&I Association
ISBN: 978-0-9558257-0-5
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 34
Description: Large-diameter pipes for today's sophisticated energy and water industries are now expensive, precision-engineered pieces of cargo that need to be handled with utmost care. Given their often substantial size and relatively low weight they tend to be carried on the decks of cargo ships rather than in the holds, which exposes ship owners to considerably higher risk from damage and loss claims. The main causes of such claims are inadequate or inappropriate stowage and securing, which this guide sets out to address. It explains why these methods must not be combined and stresses the importance of regularly tending to securing arrangements during the voyage. It also provides worked examples showing how all three securing methods can be properly verified using the advanced calculation method from the IMO Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing. The guide is intended to be used in conjunction with "Cargo Stowage and Securing - A Guide to Good Practice".

Deck Stowage and Securing of Pipes (C.Bliault 2008).pdf

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Deck Stowage and Securing of Pipes - Charles Bliault, Hermann Kaps [2008, PDF]
Cargo Stowage and Securing-A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault [2007, PDF]
Carriage of Break Bulk Cargoes - the North [202x, PDF]
Cargo staowage and securing manual - North of England P&I ass. [2007, PDF]
Lashcon TM IMO User Guide - DNV [2003, PDF]
Guidelines for Container Stowage and Securing Arrangements - ClassNK [2023, PDF]
A Master’s Guide to the Carriage of Steel Cargo - 2nd edition - Standard P&I [2018, PDF]
Lashcon IMO - DNV [2004, XLS]
the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Carriage of Steel Cargo - The Standard Club [2020,…
Cargo Care Checklist: Grain - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:21

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3