REED'S volume 12

Year: 1994
Language: english
Author: Thomas D. Morton
Genre: Technical book
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 309
Description: Developed to compliment Volume 8 (General Engineering Knowledge), this indispensable book comprehensively covers the motor engineering syllabus for marine engineering officer cadets.
Starting with the theoretical and practical thermodynamic operating cycles, the book is structured to give a description of the engines and components used to extract energy from fossil fuels and achieve high levels of efficiency.
Accessibly written and clearly illustrated, this book is the only guide available for marine engineering students focusing on the knowledge needed for passing the motor engineering certificate of Competency (CoC) examinations

Contents

Basic Principles , Structure and transmission , Fuel Injection , Scavenging and Supercharging , Starting and Reversing

Screenshots

Оценка: 5 / 5 (Голосов: 8)
Arcan 09-Авг-2018 09:05
sumityad1509, Registered: 1 day | Completed: 0 times
Seeder not seen: Never
I suppose, you forget to download back your torrent file and add it to your client. Therefore nobody can download it
GOOGLE BOT 12-Авг-2018 15:48

Похожие релизы
Admiralty Manual of Navigation (BR45), Volume 2 (Astro Navigation) - Command of the Defence Council…
Advanced Marine Engineering Knowledge - Volume III (Questions and Answers) - V. Gokhale, N. Nanda…
Dynamic Shipping and Port Development in the Globalized Economy Volume 1: Applying Theory to…
Handbook of offshore engineering (2-volume set) - Subrata Chakrabart [2005, PDF]
High Temperature Corrosion and Protection of Materials 7 (Volume 1) - Pierre Steinmetz, Ian G.…
IALA GUIDELINES ON THE UNIVERSAL AUTOMATIC IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM (AIS) Volume 1, Part II –…
International Maritime Conventions (Volume 2): Navigation, Securities, Limitation of Liability and…
MAN B&W 50-90 MC/MCE Engines / Instruction manual / Volume I: "Operation" [PDF]
MAN B&W L27/38 / Instruction manual / Volume I+II [1994, PDF]
MAN B&W L50MC/MCE / Instruction manual / Volume II: "Maintenance" [PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 08:36

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3