Author: Dhananjay Swadi
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Witherby Publishing Group Ltd
Edition: 2nd
ISBN: 9781905331611
Format: PDF
Quality: Photo of pages
Pages count: 215
Description: A handy, usable guide for anyone studying towards a certificate of competency, Cargo Notes is a comprehensive guide to the key sections of the cargo syllabus for Deck Officers/OOW.
Split into two sections covering both dry and liquid and gas cargoes, Cargo Notes provides key points and summaries on all relevant Legislation and Codes and an Operational Overview for all of the main cargo types, from Bulk Carriers, RoRos, Reefers and Containers through to Tankers and Liquefied Gas Carriers.
Additional info: The complete book consists of 215 pages but this upload consists of only 120 pages.

Contents

Screenshots

gillnumil писал(а):

This upload is only of first 120 pages. Will try and update the torrent with the complete book if i can find.
Оценка: 5 / 5 (Голосов: 21)
GOOGLE BOT 30-Сен-2018 13:22

Похожие релизы
A Master’s Guide to the Carriage of Steel Cargo - 2nd edition - Standard P&I [2018, PDF]
A Review of LPG Cargo Quantity Calculations - SIGTTO [1985, PDF]
Admiralty Maritime Products and Services Quick Guide to Mariners Tracings, CATZOC Table, Guide to…
Advanced Cargo Handling Course (Liquefied Gases) [2001]
Advanced Training For Gas Tanker Cargo Operations (GASCO) Handout - Hindustan Institute of Maritime…
An Introduction to the Design and Maintenance of Cargo System Pressure Relief Valves on Board Gas…
Basic Training for Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations - Excellence and Competency Training…
Bulk Carriers - Guidance and Information on Bulk Cargo Loading and Discharging to Reduce the…
Bulk Carriers - Guide & Info on Bulk Cargo Loading to Reduce the Likelihood of Over-stress the Hull…
Cargo Access Equipment for Merchant Ships - I.Buxton [1978, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:53

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3