Guide for Exhaust Emission Abatement

Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: ABS
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 62
Description: This Guide has been developed in order to provide guidance and requirements for the design and construction of exhaust emission abatement systems, focusing on SOx scrubbers, SCR systems, and EGR arrangements, and may be applied to all vessel types. An exhaust emission abatement system is considered to be fully approved upon verification of compliance with both the ABS requirements and the applicable IMO Regulations and Guidelines. This Guide covers only the Classification approval aspects, and statutory approval would be made by ABS as a separate parallel process in the capacity of a Recognized Organization for the vast majority of flag Administrations.

Contents

Screenshots

Оценка: 5 / 5 (Голосов: 6)
Похожие релизы
CD-01-6 MAN B&W ADD FILES (Maritime Electronic Library) - ERMO83 [2007, PDF]
Guide for LNG Bunkering, update to 2018 - ABS [2017, PDF]
MAN B&W 50-108ME/ME-C / Part I - Operation Manual [2006, PDF]
MAN B&W K98ME / Part II Maintenance + Part III Components description [2006, PDF]
MAN B&W Two-stroke Marine Engines Emission Project Guide for Marpol Annex VI Regulations - MAN…
Wartsila Engines W20, W26, W32, W38, W46, W50, W64 Etc / Project guide for marine applications…
Морская техническая документация / Instruction Manuals and Spare Parts Catalogs for ME and…
A Master's Guide to Using Fuel Oil Onboard Ships - Mark C. Ford [2012, PDF]
Claims Guides - The West Of England P&I [2018, PDF]
DataChief C20 - Alarm and monitoring system with process control and power management (Instruction…
Fuel changeover calculators - DNV-GL & Lloyd’s Register [2016, EXE]
Guidance Note 11, The Management of Risk when Using Gases in Enclosed Workplaces, Revision 4 - BCGA…
Guide for Implementation of Sulphur Oxide Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems, First Edition - OCIMF…
Guide to Mercantile Marine Examinations - Capt. S. Panda [2007, PDF]
HSE brief safety guides - HSE [2005, PDF]
Hydraulics and Pneumatics: A Technician's and Engineer's Guide - Parr A. [1999, PDF]
LNG Methane Nile Eagle Manuals ( BRIDGE+CARGO+MACHINERY) - SAMSUNG (SHI), ERMO83 [2006, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:11

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3