MaritimeNews ® 19-Ноя-2018 18:40
Illustration. Image Courtesy: Pxhere under CC0 Creative Commons license
Greek dry bulk shipowner Diana Shipping has entered into a time charter contract with Singapore-based Berge Bulk Shipping for one of its Capesize dry bulk vessels.
The 174,186 dwt Sideris GS was hired for a period until minimum December 15, 2019 up to maximum March 30, 2020.
The parties agreed a gross charter rate of USD 8,500 per day for the first thirty days of the charter period and USD 15,350 per day for the balance period of the time charter.
This employment is anticipated to generate USD 6.24 million of gross revenue for the minimum scheduled period of the time charter.
Diana Shipping said that the charter commenced on November 15, 2018. The 2006-built Capesize was previously chartered to Rio Tinto Shipping (Asia) at a rate of USD 13,000 per day.
-Source: worldmaritimenews.com
ajinic 20-Ноя-2018 00:07
good day
i want i need to ship a cement not pack but tier to [l a g o s /n i g e r i a] loading cement 2 tonnage ]vessel to school complex project nautical through l i v e r p o o l /a p a p a to the destination arrival voyage at sea l a g o s ]same concrete 2 tonnage of vessel
to follow up the [ building v o y u k]accompany bond to destination cost of the source will be sum of 120k u s d ]consignee
m o n d a y /k o l a w o l e ,11,o g u n t o k u n street a p a p a / a j e g u n l e /l a g o s 'u s p s section 1583 delivery torch project area in mid of school d i a n a shipping ]will carry the source as the a lot will be at range with build v o y u k construction ]ready in project torch with old school committee reference to l a g o s ]this how can get know me because it should be at b r i t i s h council ]but none trust worthy now be get destination before mine home address
thank you
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript