Language: english
Author: Jeroen de Haas
Genre: Guide
Publisher: GARD
ISBN: 9788290344356
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 336
Description: The book is of general interest to any person involved in the freight container trade as well as surveyors, lawyers, insurers, professional/technical organisations and students. It is primarily intended for seafarers handling containers as part of their day to day duties. The aim of the Guidance is to give them context and practical assistance to help them both better understand and manage the risks involved in container operations onboard and ashore.
This new Gard book aims to review and give a unique understanding of the handling and risks involved in shipping containerised cargo.
About 90 per cent of international trade is moved by ocean-going ships and the majority of consumer and semi-finished goods are shipped in containers at sea. What better way to mark 60 years of container use than with this comprehensive guide. It is hoped that this new Guidance will become the go-to reference book for information and knowledge about the freight container and its proper handling, stowage and securing on board.

Contents

Screenshots

Guidance_Containers.pdf

Скачать [7 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Gard Guidance on Containers - Gard P&I Club [2016, PDF]
Safe Transport of Containers by Sea - ICS, FTA, GSF, HSE [2008, PDF]
Thomas Stowage - Captain G.M. Pepper [2018, PDF]
A loss prevention advice checklist for container operators - UK P&I Club [2017, PDF]
Fresh Produce Shipping: Damages and Compensation - REX C. TESTER [2022, PDF]
Guidelines for Container Stowage and Securing Arrangements - ClassNK [2023, PDF]
Reducing the Risk of Damage to or Loss of Non-Standardized Cargo - London P&I Club and Others…
Logistics and Ocean Shipping in Supply Chain Management [2022, MP4]
Gard Guidance on Freight Containers - Gard AS [2016, PDF]
Gard Guidance on Stowaways - Gard P&I [201x, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 03:25

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3