twicer ® 05-Ноя-2021 23:19

Port State Control Pocket Checklists [new]

Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: Lloyd’s Register and UK P&I Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: Multiple
Description: Revised pocket checklist app brings together all ships’ checklists into one place.
LR and UK P&I Club have released a new and improved Port State Control (PSC) checklist app. The app helps ensure that ship personnel are trained in how to inspect, maintain and operate life-saving equipment, and that equipment is ready for use at all times. The app also includes a list of common deficiencies to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and help reduce the risk of PSC detentions.
The full list of checklists featured include ILO MLC, ISM & ISPS, Life Saving Appliances, Marine Fire Safety, Marine Pollution Prevention and Port State Control into one, easy-to-use app. Checklists on the new and improved app are continuously updated to reflect new or amended legislation as it comes into force, so users remain up to date.
The PSC pocket checklist app is available now for free on iPhone, iPad and Android devices.

click me

the iOS app from the App Store here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/psc-pocket-checklists/id1581737938
:
the Android app from the Google Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.lr.pocketchecklists
:

Contents

Screenshots

Port State Control (PSC) Pocket Checklists 2021

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

LSA Pocket Checklist v.3.1.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
Lloyd's Register Pocket Checklists v.3.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited…
Marine Fire Safety Pocket Checklist, Reducing the risk of Port State Control detentions -…
ISM & ISPS Pocket Checklist v.4.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
Lloyd's Register Pocket Checklists - Lloyd's Register + UK P&I CLUB [2017, PDF]
ILO MLC pocket checklist. Reducing the risk of port state control detentions - Lloyd’s Register…
MARPOL Pocket Checklist v.5.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
ISM and ISPS pocket checklist - Reducing the Risk of Port State Control Detentions - Lloyd's…
Port State Pocket Checklist v.4.0.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
ILO MLC Pocket Checklist v.3.1.0 - Lloyd's Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:12

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3