Author: Walter Vervloesem
Publisher: The Nautical Institute
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 978-1870077545
Format: PDF
Quality: OCR without errors
Pages count: 277
Description: Ship Survey and Audit Companion
In association with The Nautical Institute, the Club has produced a book titled the Ship Survey and Audit
Companion. Written by marine surveyor Mr Walter Vervloesem, the book gives extensive guidance regarding
the inspection of machinery and equipment aboard ship and includes useful advice on the principles of safety
management. The Club’s loss prevention department was actively involved in its preparation.
Operating a ship in today’s competitive environment is increasingly demanding in terms of the growing number
of regulatory and commercial requirements. These often involve surveys or audits, and the rectification of any
defects or non-conformities may result in delays - particularly if there are safety implications. To minimise the
likelihood of such oversights, detailed checklists may be used by shipboard personnel to assist them when
carrying out routine inspections.
In this respect the Ship Survey and Audit Companion will almost certainly be of interest to shore management
and seafarers alike. The book contains 140 different examples of checklists, allowing users to identify and
adapt any, which they consider to be of importance. To aid this process the book is accompanied by a CDROM
disk from which selected checklists may be downloaded. However, checklists should always be tailored
to company requirements reflecting the type of vessel, trade or operation in question. Similarly, to avoid the
possibility of over-dependence, check lists should not be used to excess.
Additional info: there is a cd with the documents from this book
i will post this on a later time

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 ® 02-Янв-2022 07:26
flashget34, this book is rare this book is exspansive
ther are not many books about this topic
yes what we have to audit change, but this goes about how we must do the audit to hold a standaard and that dit not change much
so get a book a referance in the smal market the most are solde out
so this a book about the basics how to do it in what way and how to report
and if you do not understand that you asking the wrong question
did you do all the work to get it
did you pay for it
did you all the work to scan it
did you did the work to post it here
al for all did you something back for the form sinds you are here sinds 2013
up all those qiestion the answer is no
you you come here only to take, qustion a other wenn there is something you not can get
maybe it is time you go do something back for the form
in case that you find that everybodu els must do the work and you only be here take the profit from here
thats why there is a repution limit on this site for thinks
and then is is up to your self to start looking at yourself am i allowd to make those comment doing nothing
ore i have to start doing myself allso something so i give something back
and then i can urn repution points myself and in that way get acces to extra material
and if that is to much effort then keep quit and be happy with the free material there is
and don not question the rules ore a poster that have don a lot more for this forum then you
and there are always other that think thats the have the right that the rules are not here for them, ore only for them the have to change
but you argreed with the rules wenn you came here and register.
you made 3 post and al 3 are negative no that is a good record and you took 207 gigabyte on material
so it is up to yourself now

Похожие релизы

Ship Survey and Audit Companion: A Practical Guide CD rom - Walter Vervloesem [2000, PDF]
Master’s Guide to Hatch Cover Maintenance - The Standard Club [2021, PDF]
Survival Craft A Seafarers Guide - OCIMF [2008, PDF]
Survival Craft A Seafarers Guide | Full - OCIMF [2008, PDF]
Hatch Cover Maintenance and Operation: A Guide to Good Practice - David Byrne [2005?, PDF]
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
Hatch Cover Inspections - Walter Vervloesem FNI [2003, PDF]
Bilge Water Waste Oil Operation Management - Norwegian Training Center [2007, PDF]
ABS PSC CHECKLIST AND PSC QUARTERLY REPORT Q2 2021 - ABS [2021, PDF]
Repair Guidance for Vessels in Operation - DNV [2021, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 03:19

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3