Condition Surveys

Year: 202x
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club
Genre: Practical guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: Multiple
Description: The Club organises mandatory condition surveys to help Members ensure their entered ships conform to acceptable standards.
The surveys are completed using the Club’s Condition Survey Report Form, All-Ships Survey Questionnaire and ship-specific survey questionnaires (see downloads below). They are done on vessels for the following reasons:
If the ship is over 10 years old, either pre-entry or a post-entry.
If, after a visit by a Club risk assessor, it is felt that the ship does not conform to the Club’s standards.
Following a claim which could possibly have occurred due to a lapse in on-board maintenance or management.
If information is received from a third party, such as port state control, that the ship is below Club standard.
If the ship changes classification societies, usually from an International Association of Classification Societies (IACS) member to a non-IACS society.
If, after a lengthy period of lay-up (6 months or more), the ship is re-activated.
The condition that surveys are carried out by independent surveyors appointed by the Club’s ship inspection team.
see "FileList" for details

Contents

see "FileList" for details

Screenshots

Condition Surveys

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Survey Packages - North P&I Club [202x, PDF]
Piracy & Armed Robbery - the American Club [202x, PDF]
Check Lists to Prepare for PSC Inspections, rev. 04/2015 - BV [2015, PDF]
Rules and Guidelines of China Classification Socirty (CCS) - CCS [2018, PDF]
Loss Prevention Surveys - A Guide for Surveyors - British Marine [2020, PDF]
International Standard for Bollard Pull Trials_2019.pdf - Bollard Pull Joint Industry Project…
Ship Structural Access Manual - IACS [2019, PDF]
ECDIS – Understanding the Future of Navigation Special Edition - Standard P&I [2011, PDF]
Good Maintenance Onboard Ships - ClassNK [2017, PDF]
Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers | Status and Guidance - ABS [202x, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:25

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3