Language: english
Author: V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Transport Publishing House
ISBN: 5-277-01650-3
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 215
Description: The principle of operation, characteristics and design fear=tures of marine boiler plants, fundamentals of theory of the working process of a steam boiler are considered.
Recommendations are given for calculating the main indicators of working process, and a classificatio of steam consumers if provided.
The tasks of the technical operation of a steam boiler are laid out taking into account modern requirements. Attention is drawn to reasons for the change and methods of monitoring the technical conditions of the boiler plants.
Additional info: Screenshots translated from russian to english and then compiled into a book for the benefit of english-speaking members of the forum. Apologies for the quality - it's unavoidable in the process of scanning and translating.

Contents

Screenshots

Ship Boiler Plants - V.I. Enin.pdf

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
Shipbuilding Technology - V. L. Aleksandrov [2003, PDF]
Modern Marine Medium Speed Engines - I.V.Voznitsky [2003, PDF]
Sanitary Systems of Sea Vessels - Guskov M.G, Makarov V.G [1989, PDF]
Diesel Exhaust Valves - V.P. Smirnov [2007, PDF]
Basics of Welding Ship Structures - S. A. Andreev, V. S. Golovchenko [2006, PDF]
Technology of Marine Vessels - Hull Structures - M.K.Glosman [1984, PDF]
Accident Prevention of Marine Internal Combustion Engines - I. V. Voznitsky, L. A. Ivanov [1971,…
Basics of Welding and Thermal Processes in Shipbuilding and Ship Repair - E.G. Burmistrov [2017,…
Practical Recommendations for Lubrications of Marine Diesel - I. V. Voznitsky [2007, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 03:52

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3