Author: Robert Jackson
Genre: History
Publisher: Amber Books
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 9781782744603
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 352
Description: Naval warfare - and the weapons used to conduct it – has changed greatly since World War I. Sea battles are no longer dominated by large battleships, but by even larger aircraft carriers. Ships have been relegated to floating missile platforms. Containing full- colour artworks and action photographs, Sea Combat is a comprehensive guide to how the ships, submarines and naval weapons that have been developed since the outbreak of World War I have fought their battles.
All of the best known naval encounters are described, from the battle of Jutland to the sinking of the Bismarck, the battle of Midway, the Cold War standoff, the sinking of the Belgrano, and the attack on the USS Cole. Sea Combat is an authoritative guide to the tactics and stratagems used on the high seas from 1914 to the present day.

Contents

Screenshots

Sea Combat_Robert Jackson.epub

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Battleship - Peter Padfield [2020, EPUB]
From Julietts to Yasens: Development and Operational History of Soviet Nuclear-powered…
Warships - Jackson R. [2019, PDF]
The Encyclopedia of Warships - From WW II to the Present Day - Jackson R. [2006, PDF]
Fighting Ships of the World - Over 600 Carriers, Submarines & Destroyers - Jackson R., Crawford S.…
The Naval Warfare of World War II: The History of the Ships, Tactics, and Battles that Shaped the…
At War at Sea: Sailors and Naval Combat in the Twentieth Century - Ronald H. Spector [2001, PDF]
History of World Seapower - Brett B. [1985, PDF]
Submarines - WW I to the Present - Bishop C., Ross D. [2016, PDF]
Fighting Techniques of Naval Warfare: Strategy, Weapons, Commanders, and Ships: 1190 BC - Present -…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 09:16

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3