gillnumil ® 26-Июл-2023 06:03

Rowing Tales 2020: Stories About Rowing That'll Make You Smile

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: Rebecca Caroe
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 151
Description: Rowing Tales 2020 covers the strange year we've all lived through. Our tales explain our situation - and give us hope that we will continue to row again in the future.Most of these tales are NOT about Covid19, they're a blend of quick-fire anecdotes, misdemeanours and some quiet triumphs. I have included several ocean and coastal rowing stories - more of us row coastal every year and you'll see the appeal when you read Guin Batten and Ben Booth.For the first time I've included some group stories on common themes - umpiring situations, coaching situations you wish hadn't happened, and daft things we've done. I guarantee a wry smile and laugh out loud hilarity
Additional info:

Rowing Tales 2019: Stories about Crew, Racing, Friendships, Triumphs and Disasters - Rebecca Caroe [2019, EPUB]

Author: Rebecca Caroe | Year: 2019 | Language: english | Format: EPUB | Quality: eBook | Pages count: 141

Открыть автор релиза gillnumil

Rowing Tales 2021: Stories About the Sport of Rowing - Rebecca Caroe [2021, PDF]

Author: Rebecca Caroe | Year: 2021 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: eBook | Pages count: 123 | Genre: Other

Открыть автор релиза gillnumil

Contents

N/A

Screenshots

Rowing Tales 2020_ Stories about rowing that_ll make you smile.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Rowing Tales 2021: Stories About the Sport of Rowing - Rebecca Caroe [2021, PDF]
Rowing Tales 2019: Stories about Crew, Racing, Friendships, Triumphs and Disasters - Rebecca Caroe…
Practical Boat Owner - May to December 2020 - Editor Rob Melotti [2020, PDF]
3Ds Max model of a ocean liner - Unknown [2020, Other]
Ocean 18 Sailboat Model STL 3d printer files - Unknown [2020, Other]
The World is Blue: How Our Fate and the Ocean's Are One - Sylvia A. Earle [2009, EPUB]
Cambrian Ocean World: Ancient Sea Life of North America - John Foster [2014, PDF]
A Drop in the Ocean - Jasna Tuta [2020, Other]
Cambrian Ocean World: Ancient Sea Life of North America - John Foster [David Stifel, 2022]
Summary to Pathway to Zero-Emission in International shipping - Class NK [2023, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:13

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3