Author: Peter Grunau
Genre: Guide
Publisher: Books on Demand
Edition: 1st (December 14, 2016)
ISBN: 9783743146990
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 198
Description: Bulk Cargo: A short introduction for loading, unloading and stowage of solid Bulk Cargoes including Draught Survey.
The book is a guide for loading, unloading and stowage of solid bulk cargoes. It describes the common practices preparing the vessel for loading and unloading of bulk cargoes and ´distribution of the cargo. The practice of preparing a loading/unloading plan including de-ballasting and ballasting operation is, as well as the description of the draught survey, part of the book. Finally the common practice for loading grain cargoes, the calculation of the residual area and the mandatory requirements if loading for the US or in ports of the US, is described. Additional to the loading/unloading requirements a detailed description how to prepare a voyage plan including risk assessment if transporting bulk cargoes is included. The book should be an assistance for the ship command for a better and easier understanding of carrying bulk cargoes.

Contents

Screenshots

Bulk Cargo - Peter Grunau 2017.pdf

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Cargo Handling and Stowage - Peter Grunau [2015, PDF]
Marine Order 33 (Cargo and cargo handling - Grain), Explanatory Statement & Calculation of…
Carefully to Carry - Consolidated Edition 2023 - UK P&I Club [2023, PDF]
BLU Code - Code of practice for the safe loading & unloading of Bulk Carriers - IMO [2011, PDF]
Bulk Carrier Notes - Abdul Khalique [2010, PDF]
Bulk Matters PDF - UK P&I CLUB [2003, PDF]
Carriage of Steel Cargoes - the North [2019, PDF]
the Guides to Good Practice Series - NorthStandard [2019-2023, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Grain and Oilseed cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Carefully to Carry consolidated 2018 - UK P and I Club [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3