Drafting Ship Plans In CAD

Year: 2010
Language: english
Author: Wayne Kempson
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 79
Description: Drawing out plans on paper means drawing out plans on very large pieces of paper. There is a physical challenge just to keep everything in place. Moreover, I can carry my CAD work just about anywhere on a laptop computer. I find the work relaxing and so I found it enjoyable to draw out frames while at the beach. I suspect it would have been a bit more difficult to get all the pen and ink equipment to the seashore.
Time also enters in. With my files loaded on my computer, I have been able to spend the odd moment of time on my plans. My employment use of the computer is mostly word processing with just a tiny amount of spreadsheet work. It has been easy to splice in ten or fifteen minutes on my plans with just a mouse click to get in and out. In short, the computer lets you pay attention to your plans at your convenience and with a minimum of fuss.
Perhaps the biggest advantage to using CAD is that without the computer I simply would not do it. CAD lets me combine two things I enjoy in one endeavor. I don???? t think I would use pen and ink. If I am ever to produce my own drawings, it will have to be through the computer, and that means using CAD.

Contents

Drafting Ship Plans In CAD

Screenshots

Drafting Ship Plans In CAD.pdf

Скачать [5 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Creating Plans Using AutoCAD - : Wayne Kempson [2011, PDF]
Starting a scratch-build using The Anatomy of the Ship - Rich Brayshaw [2009, PDF]
Off Grid Solar Power Handbook: 12 Volts Mobile Solar Power for RVs, Boats, Vans, Campers, Cabins…
Container Loading Calculator v.1.4 - VovSoft [2022]
The boat cookbook - real food for hungry sailors - Sims F. [2019, EPUB]
GPS Backup with a Mark 3 Sextant: All Instructions and Tables Included - David Burch [2021,…
Complete Atlas of the World: The Definitive View of the Earth - (Editor) Robert Dinwiddie [2016,…
Boat navigation for the rest of us finding your way by eye and Electronics - Bill Brogdon [2001,…
Guidelines for Healthy Food Onboard Merchant Ships - ISWAN [201X, PDF]
Battlestation builders - Russel Barues [2004, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:01

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3