Building Half Model

Year: 2012
Language: English
Author: Russell Barnes
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 11
Description: If you have ever had this problem you will know what I am talking about. What problem? Burn out. Plain and simple. The model is there, but you cannot get yourself motivated. Something happened, either you changed your daily schedule or you had an illness. Whatever it was, it just got you out of your routine and now you do not feel like building. I got out of my usual habits over the Christmas holidays and afterward, I could not get motivated. I have often heard that one way to get out of the doldrums is to build something small and quick.
Not much time invested and there is a sense of instant gratification that gets you back in the mood to build. I decided to try a half model to get me out of my doldrums. I have always wanted to learn how to make them and now seemed the perfect time to try. The really good thing about a project such as this is that it does not take much time, very few tools, and little in the ways of materials. On my first half model, I spent about 15 hours of spare time over the course of one week, about $10 or so in materials, and used only the most basic scratch building tools.

Contents

Building Half Model

Screenshots

Building Half Model.pdf

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Learning English as a Foreign Language For Dummies - Gavin Dudeney and Nicky Hockly [2009, PDF]
How to Build Small Boats - Schock E.J. [1964, PDF]
English Pinnace (Circa 1750-1760) - Chuck Passaro [2012, PDF]
Scratch Buildinga Model Ship - Gene Bodnar [2007, PDF]
Family Doctor Home Advisor - The British Medical Association [2006, PDF]
Model Ships from Scratch - Scott Robertson [1994, PDF]
Ships In Bottles - Berchem F.R. [1989, PDF]
American ship models and how to build them - Grimwood V.R. [1943, PDF]
Instant Wind Forecasting - Alan Watts [2010, PDF]
Battlestation builders - Russel Barues [2004, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 04:15

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3