Language: English
Author: Paul Fontenoy
Genre: Encyclopedia
Publisher: ABC-CLIO
Edition: Weapons and Warfare
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 420
Description: From their World War I deployment in the Black Sea by the Imperial Russian Navy, to their coming of age in World War II, to their role in recent conflicts in Vietnam, the Falklands, and the Persian Gulf, Aircraft Carriers: An Illustrated History of Their Impact charts the evolution of carrier systems both militarily and within broader political and diplomatic contexts.Covering both the ships and the planes they support, this convenient, authoritative handbook offers complete descriptions of carrier systems from all of the worldis major naviesofrom their operational histories, strategic integration, and technological advancements, to the training of aircrew, the development of carrier command leadership, and the role of carriers as deterrents and diplomatic enforcers.

Contents

Screenshots

ABC-CLIO - Aircraft Carriers.PDF

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Submarines: An Illustrated History of Their Impact - Paul E. Fontenoy [2007, PDF]
Cruisers and Battle Cruisers: An Illustrated History of Their Impact - Eric W. Osborne [2004, PDF]
Aircraft Carriers - A History of Carrier Aviation and Its Influence on World Events, Vol. I -…
Destroyers: An Illustrated History of Their Impact - Eric W. Osborne [2005, PDF]
What Happened to the Battleship: 1945 to Present - Chris Baker [2022, EPUB]
The Illustrated Guide to Aircraft Carriers of the World - Ireland B. [2012, PDF]
Submarines - WW I to the Present - Bishop C., Ross D. [2016, PDF]
Ship Spotter’s Guide - Konstam A. [2014, PDF/EPUB]
US Seventh Fleet, Vietnam 1964–75: American naval power in Southeast Asia - US Seventh Fleet,…
Rebuilding the Royal Navy - Warship Design Since 1945 - Brown D.K. [2012, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:43

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3