Year: 2021
Language: English
Author: Foerthmann P.
Genre: Manual
Publisher: tredition GmbH
Format: PDF/EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 210
Description: Self-Steering Under Sail is both the title of a book full of information about how to make yourself obsolete in your own cockpit and the subject that has dominated my working existence, bringing me pleasure and friendship and showing how a person can live life in balance on the back of a few simple rules.
The very thought of sailing makes me sleepy: my boat comfortably balanced with its Windpilot in control, the skipper dreaming contented dreams in his bunk – over and over again with never the slightest hitch (but sometimes with a Paolo Conte soundtrack). How wonderfully sublime to lie back and feel a well-balanced boat (with windvane self-steering system) sailing itself. All too soon though such thoughts are overtaken by weariness, the mind surreptitiously lulled into sleep because of that mysterious
irresistible link between the sounds of the sea and the weight of the seafarer’s eyelids – a trap one can only escape with an ingenious and effective invention, an uncomplaining slave for the helm that leaves the skipper to sleep in peace while keeping the boat in sync with the wind and waves and ticking off the miles at pace.

Contents

Screenshots

Foerthmann P. Windvane Report, 2021

Скачать [34 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Self-Steering Under Sail - Foerthmann P.C. [2020, PDF/EPUB]
Boatbuilding - Yesterday and Today - Foerthmann P. [2021, PDF/EPUB]
Myth Circumnavigation - A Goal in Life or a Dead End - Foerthmann P. [2020, PDF/EPUB]
In the Service of Aeolus - Foerthmann P. [2022, PDF/EPUB]
Easier Rigs for Safer Cruising - John Campbell [1986, PDF]
Your First Atlantic Crossing - A Planning Guide for Passagemakers - Weatheritt L. [2014, PDF/EPUB]
Wind and Tide: An Introduction to Cruising in Pure Sailing Craft - Jerome FitzGerald [2002, PDF]
Sea Trials - A Lone Sailor's Race Toward Home - Bourke P. [2014, PDF/EPUB]
Under Pressure: Living Life and Avoiding Death on a Nuclear Submarine - Humphreys R. [2019, EPUB]
Fast track to sailing - Steve and Doris Colgate [2009, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:36

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3