jes 07-Окт-2016 12:47
Good day! First of all many many thanks to Bulldozer ®, it's working fine 2.5 version windows 7 ultimate,how can i put in the panel display directory the VR engine room, "main engine,DG,purifier" only 430 ship funnel cctv is in the display,
i noticed that when i start the system in full loaded condition the in VR-engineroom folder>unity version if you play the MC90V (main engine) etc.... it's synchronized to the system.
The only problem is how to put it in the panel display directory.
Many thanks in advance
mushpangernesto 23-Ноя-2016 17:45
25923Good day! First of all many many thanks to Bulldozer ®, it's working fine 2.5 version windows 7 ultimate,how can i put in the panel display directory the VR engine room, "main engine,DG,purifier" only 430 ship funnel cctv is in the display,
i noticed that when i start the system in full loaded condition the in VR-engineroom folder>unity version if you play the MC90V (main engine) etc.... it's synchronized to the system.
The only problem is how to put it in the panel display directory.
Many thanks in advance
Sir patuong nman. Nalagay ko na sa neptune bin yung cracked na simlator exe, tas nungnilaunch ko na yung mc90, kelangan pa daw ng licnse.. patulong naman po sirr
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:14

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3