capellidipaglia 22-Фев-2023 23:52
Hi, I hope I can write here.
I am a technician and I sell original versions of Timezero Pro but some of my customers have a cracked version, I would like to understand more about how it works.
Two questions:
Is it possible to download premium weather file (Oceanic Data) with this cracked version of Timezero?
Is it possible to interface a radar with this cracked version of Timezero?
Thanks in advance
D_E_A 23-Фев-2023 01:05
90183Hi, I hope I can write here.
I am a technician and I sell original versions of Timezero Pro but some of my customers have a cracked version, I would like to understand more about how it works.
Two questions:
Is it possible to download premium weather file (Oceanic Data) with this cracked version of Timezero?
Is it possible to interface a radar with this cracked version of Timezero?
Thanks in advance
Скачайте и протестируйте сами. В чем проблема то?
capellidipaglia 23-Фев-2023 17:03
D_E_A, Obviously I tested both things. I would like to know why I can't download Premium weather and why I can't interface any radar with this version.
I found a way to download the normal weather of Timezero 4 (but not Premium) without the program showing the crack screen and staying connected to the Cloud, synchronized in real time with the Cloud working, despite not being an original version.
But I can't unlock the premium.
You should change the blocked IPs because the ones in the .bat file are not good.
Also I was told by important people at Furuno dealing with Timezero, that it is not possible to interface the Radar with a cracked Timezero, is this true?
I asked because I would like to understand if other people are capable of it.
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 07:31

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3