Year: 2002
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club
Genre: Other
Publisher: UK P&I Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 112
Description: The GOOD PRACTICE series of A4 posters is designed to draw your attention to everyday occurrences, as witnessed primarily by the UK P&I Club’s own ship inspectors. They visit between 500 and 600 vessels every year, with a view to enhancing the ‘human element’ of the shipboard operation, as approximately 60% of claims seen by the Club are attributable, in varying degrees, to human error.
Some of the photos illustrated under the title “Bad Practice” are not necessarily bad, but when compared to the “Good Practice” photo, it is clear that improvements could and/or should be made. Conversely, some of them can be considered as “Bad Practice” and should clearly be discontinued.
Оценка: 5 / 5 (Голосов: 12)
Цитата
Похожие релизы
A Guide To Good Practice On Port Marine Operations - UK - Department For Transport [2013, PDF]
Admiralty Jurisdiction and Practice - Nigel Meeson, John A Kimbell [2011, PDF/EPUB]
Anchoring Practice - J.T.Idzikovski [2001, PDF]
Avesta Welding Manual Practice and products for stainless steel welding - Martin Laren [2004, PDF]
Best practice of safe anchor handling and towing of mobile offshore units [2006]
BLU Code - Code of practice for the safe loading & unloading of Bulk Carriers - IMO [2011, PDF]
Cargo Ventilation (A Guide to good practice) - David Anderson, Daniel SHeard, NE P&I [2006, PDF]
Chemical Distribution Institute, UK - CDI Best Practice Recommendations Regarding the use of…
Code of Practice for Marine and Cranes - Jari Ylitalo [2012, PDF]
Code of practice on safety and health in ports - ILO [2017, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:35

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3