Year: 2002
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club
Genre: Other
Publisher: UK P&I Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 112
Description: The GOOD PRACTICE series of A4 posters is designed to draw your attention to everyday occurrences, as witnessed primarily by the UK P&I Club’s own ship inspectors. They visit between 500 and 600 vessels every year, with a view to enhancing the ‘human element’ of the shipboard operation, as approximately 60% of claims seen by the Club are attributable, in varying degrees, to human error.
Some of the photos illustrated under the title “Bad Practice” are not necessarily bad, but when compared to the “Good Practice” photo, it is clear that improvements could and/or should be made. Conversely, some of them can be considered as “Bad Practice” and should clearly be discontinued.

UK P&I Good Practice posters (2002).pdf

Скачать [16 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Good Practice posters - UK P&I Club [2007, PDF]
Ship inspections DVD#2544 (Seagull Maritime Training Films) [2017, DVD]
A Team Effort - A Guide to Casualty Investigation & Claims Handling [2010]
Personal Injury Prevention: A Guide to Good Practice - Richard Bracken [2019, PDF]
Bunkers and Bunkering, A selection of articles previously published by Gard AS - Gard P&I [2014,…
Standard Safety: Seafarer Wellbeing, special edition of Standard Safety on seafarer wellbeing -…
the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Berthing - The Standard Club © 2021 [2021, PDF]
Simple hull planking techniques for beginners - De Bakker D. [2006, PDF]
Understanding Weather and Climate - Edward Aguado, James E. Burt [2015, PDF]
Shipboard Petroleum Surveys: A Guide to Good Practice - Anthony Severn [2009, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:31

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3