virtual ® 23-Ноя-2018 09:53

Hawai`i Boating Law Basics, State Specific Boating Rules and Regulations for Hawai`i, Student Manual

Year: 2014
Language: english
Author: Department of Land and Natural Resources
Genre: Convention (rules)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 34
Description: This packet contains a summary of State specific laws and additional information pertaining to
recreational boating in the State waters of Hawai`i. This material is meant to be combined with
and complement a boating safety course approved by the National Association of Boating Law
Administrators (NASBLA). The resulting boating course incorporating this content will be
considered both NASBLA and State of Hawai`i approved and will be compliant with Hawai`i’s
Mandatory Education Rule (HAR 13-244-15.5), which will be enforced as of 11/10/2014.

Contents

Screenshots

HBLB_student010814c.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Boating Skills and Seamanship - U. S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Assoc, Inc [2013, EPUB]
Minnesota Boating Guide - Department of Natural Resources (DNR) [2018, PDF]
A Boater’s Guide to the Federal Requirements for Recreational Boats - USCG [20xx, PDF]
Fishing Guides - Various [2018, PDF]
2021 OSHA Shipyard Industry Standards - Shipyard Industry Standards - OSHA [2021, PDF]
Electrical Engineering 101 - Darren Ashby [2009, PDF]
Pub. 515 - U.S. Coast Guard 515 Rules & Regulations for Foreign Vessels Operating in US Waters (33…
US Coast Pilot Book 10 Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and Pacific Islands - 2023 [NOAA, PDF]
PORT LABOUR IN THE EU - Labour Market Qualifications & Training Health & Safety (Volume 1) - Eric…
Bunkering Best Practices - Sarah Thompson, Mike Lynch, Pacific States/British Columbia Oil Spill…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 22:47

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3