NNT ® 14-Апр-2015 18:45

A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I & II)

Year: 2014
Language: english
Author: INTERTANKO
Genre: Guide
Publisher: INTERTANKO
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 56
Description: INTERTANKO A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I – Machinery Space Operations) 3rd Edition 2014 - 28 pages
This new edition addresses the increasing problems of ships being detained and fined due to equipment malfunction and also gives guidance on the management of ship oil-water separators in the engine room.
The 3rd edition includes a significant number of relevant amendments, agreed by the IMO, which are required due to revisions of the Annex 1 MARPOL 73/78 regulations, and due to guidelines which have a direct impact on correct entries in the Oil Record Book. The new edition will cover:
(a) instructions and interpretations on how to properly record all related operations
(b) a list of operations to be recorded;
(c) frequently found failures or mistakes;
(d) detailed examples for all related operations.
INTERTANKO A Guide for correct entries in the Oil Record Book (Part II - Cargo/ballast operations) - 1st Edition 2014 - 28 pages
This new Guide has been developed to assist ship operators in providing guidance to their seagoing personnel for the proper and consistent completition of the Oil Record Book (Part II - Cargo/ballast operations) for oil tankers, as stipulated by Regulation 36 and Appendix III of Annex I of MARPOL 73/78.

INTERTANKO ORB

Скачать [6 KB]

Спасибо
gillnumil 06-Сен-2019 17:04
magicbigbear, Pls stop flooding the forum.
Yours post "thank you" is not permitted as per rules. Its meaningless and not going to fetch you any rep points. Only likes are given for posts which are relevant.
Comments is only for highlighting for particular post or adding any information about it or relevant stuff.
Read section 5.10 in https://seatracker.ru/rules.php
If you would really like to say thank you to the releaser:
Pls use the Thumbs up button with thank you under the download. It will help grow the reputation of the releaser.

Похожие релизы

INTERTANKORB ORB PART II - INTERTANKO [2014, EPUB]
Oil record Book, part I and II (with examples) - Novomar Assesoria Empresarial Ltda [20??, PDF]
A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part II - Cargo/Ballast Operations) -…
A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I - Machinery Space Operations) -…
Bilge Water Waste Oil Operation Management - Norwegian Training Center [2007, PDF]
Guidance For Recording Entries In The Ballast Water Record Book (BWRB) - LMA [2023, PDF]
Recovery of persons from the water - Guidelines for the development of plans and procedures - IMO +…
Garbage Management Manual - ABS [2012, PDF]
Ballast Water Management Record Book requirements - DBS [2022, PDF]
SEEMP Package - LR [2017, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 08:39

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3