NNT ® 14-Apr-2015 18:45

A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I & II)

Year: 2014
Language: english
Author: INTERTANKO
Genre: Guide
Publisher: INTERTANKO
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 56
Description: INTERTANKO A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I – Machinery Space Operations) 3rd Edition 2014 - 28 pages
This new edition addresses the increasing problems of ships being detained and fined due to equipment malfunction and also gives guidance on the management of ship oil-water separators in the engine room.
The 3rd edition includes a significant number of relevant amendments, agreed by the IMO, which are required due to revisions of the Annex 1 MARPOL 73/78 regulations, and due to guidelines which have a direct impact on correct entries in the Oil Record Book. The new edition will cover:
(a) instructions and interpretations on how to properly record all related operations
(b) a list of operations to be recorded;
(c) frequently found failures or mistakes;
(d) detailed examples for all related operations.
INTERTANKO A Guide for correct entries in the Oil Record Book (Part II - Cargo/ballast operations) - 1st Edition 2014 - 28 pages
This new Guide has been developed to assist ship operators in providing guidance to their seagoing personnel for the proper and consistent completition of the Oil Record Book (Part II - Cargo/ballast operations) for oil tankers, as stipulated by Regulation 36 and Appendix III of Annex I of MARPOL 73/78.
Rating: 4.9 / 5 (Votes: 89)
GOOGLE BOT 24-Jul-2017 19:01

seamaniac 08-May-2019 12:06
old ebook but it is effective and really helping seafarers to fill up oils record book correctly.
thanks for sharing mate.
Similar releases
Bilge Water Waste Oil Operation Management - Norwegian Training Center [2007, PDF]
NACOS Platinum Integrated Navigation System Operations Manual(Wärtsilä SAM Electronics) - SAM…
Ведение Судовой Документации / Documentation of ship [PDF]
Морской англо-русский иллюстративно-информационный словарь [Том I] - Л.А. Козырь [2008, PDF]

The time now is: Today 17:34