Screenshots

ABS Convention amendment Matrix

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 08-Апр-2023 09:34
Nantong, accoring the rules it is allowed
but you a rightit is sometimes a little bit to mutch
wenn a starter or somebody use it a time we do not have a problem with that
it becomes a problem wenn somebody only clean out those site and start dumping it here
that is what you say not fair against all other members that make a lot of effort to get valubal material here ore do a lot of work to find thinks that are not easy to get, ore buy books with ther one money do the scanning and post it here.
wenn we see that is happening also it is in bewteen the rules allowed we always try to go in conversation with those posters and explaint it to them , that it is in the end also not in the best intressed of the site to do it in that way
and that is i hope we all have in mine that we do thinks to help other and also in the best intressed for the site so we can use it to help its other, by posting new thinks and seeding older post for others , and not only come here take and not even can push the thank you button to thank the poster for there efforts.

Похожие релизы

Simple Colregs - Rules of the Road v.2.1.1 - A.S.C [2023] [Android]
Instructions for the Guidance of Surveyors on International Load Line - MCA [2023, PDF]
Colregs with Canadian modifications - TC [2023, PDF]
MAN 32/40 IMO Tier II Project Guide – Marine - MAN Energy Solutions SE [2022, PDF]
Improved Efficiency Propulsion Plants - MAN Energy Solutions [2022, PDF]
Ballast Water Management - North P&I Club [202x, PDF]
Master's Guide to the UK Flag | Large Yacht Edition - MCA | UK Ship Register [2022, PDF]
Guidelines for Underwater Noise from Ships - ClassNK [2023, PDF]
LR Future IMO and ILO Legislation_2023_Spring - LR [2023, PDF]
British Pioneer - IMO 9180140 - Machinery Operating Manual - unknown [1999, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:53

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3