Качество: Отсканированные страницы + слой распознанного текста
Количество страниц: 353
Описание: PILOT. East Aegean
1. Northern Dodecanese: Pithagorion to Кos
2. Southern Dodecanese: Кos to Rhodes
(and Kastellorizon)
3. Dilek Bogazi (Samos Strait) to Marmaris
4. Marmaris to Kekova
Доп. информация: Другие мои раздачи: https://seatracker.ru/tracker.p...id=13371#results

Содержание

Скриншоты

hidden

Скачать [8 KB]

Спасибо
Deckscrub 13-Июн-2021 22:02
78667Deckscrub, nice comment for somebdy that is here not even a day has do nothing for this forum
to be negative about a poster wenn you only here takening thinks
you have also the option to go to the store and buy the book yourself
You do realize that I am new here - first timer - and still you are blaming me for commenting on something that absolutely NO-ONE here does? Limiting downloads is just the same as not sharing or posting anything at all. I for one still have the chance to post things ;-)
skipper3362 13-Июн-2021 22:25
Deckscrub, yes it do but is it smart for a frist timer to make commentz in this way and try to change the rules we have here because he thinks he knows it beter , before is is familiar with the site. so it starts with your self
and thereopytation is here for a season because we have to much taker en to less poster.
peersons like you come by takke and then go away, and just like you , wenn it not go there way ore the dont like the rules the site , the poster ore rules are no good.
if you do the same onboard of a ship the mates make it clear that the not wil like you , ore give you your bage and send you on your way back to the office
so in case pinting the finger to the site , it sarts with you
and we heard her al lot of people that find that the rules are not for them because the gone post but never do.
we have here 16 pesons that are responsibel voor 100 posts of more , and ik you know what kind of mail we get sometimes , where other demand to get the files.
this kind of site can only survice is more people get involde in there , and making the disiion to go to the reputation was not light taken
but the persons with the biggest mouth are the once that only take and not do back for the site, and also want the change the rule because the not suit them
we have her matieral that you can not find on any other site , ore the got it from here, that poster that protect a little bit is there right.
and you can urn your reputation by posting maritime material that is not here yet and then you get acces to alll if you have enough points to alle other material, but we ask you to make a effort for the site , is that so bad, no it is not.
the poster in most case had to buy the book, scann the book , post the book and then get this kind of comment that is not nice for him also , from someone that want the be for free on the front row
and you agree to the rules wen you singed up here,
so you have options now you self
only take but then you get no acces to repution stuff
go post and urn reputaion how you can find in the reputaion section, and also you find there a disscusion about the reputation limit
go to the store an buy the book yourself
Deckscrub 13-Июн-2021 22:59
skipper3362,
seriously? You give me this speech and absolutely NO CHANCE? You put me in the same draw with complete assholes before you even know me? And give me no chance to get anywhere with -1 reputation? I am impressed. Obviously new members are not welcome here at all. Basically you just told me I am a thief and I should better piss off. May I remind you VERY KINDLY of a few things? Please?
1. This site is dealing with links to copyrighted material and it ONLY WORKS if enough people SEED the material on the torrent network. (Btw. I did not even get half of the links bcs no-one was seeding) I seed often and whenever I can.
2. It took me ages to even get in here because it is really difficult - and yes, I was too exhausted to read the sites police and agreement. Sorry.
3. In my short sailing life I have only EVER met wonderful, kind and always helpful people. One good reason more for me to go sailing - the community is amazing! You are the one exception. Instead of explaining me what I have done wrong you punish me with a bad reputation. And, what is even worse, you put me in a draw with all those people that disappointed you and basically tell my I am a shitty person. I am a little shocked. I hope you just had a bad day and really you are a nice sailor. And btw. I am not a "he" I am a "she".
So, I guess, you will throw me out now and this was my last day here.
Большое спасибо
skipper3362 13-Июн-2021 23:54
Deckscrub,
and again it sart with your one comment, so do not point to me ore the site
1 people and the site server are seedding but als i my case i use a simple desktop computer so als the most of us use so with limiten connections and i have 400 files onlin seeding, so ther is a que so you have to wait in line.
if you exspect that everybody clear that lines only for you , you have to wrong inpression you simple have to wait and sat online , wenn you go off line you lose your place in the line and that sart up again at the end wenn you come online again.
so pointing to the site for that is not the way
2 then you had to becarefull wenn you go make comments and try to change the rules , but again it start with your self.
3 we are here als so you read here i try to explain , and you lucky normaly it is -5 so it is easy to ger away and get in the plus again wen you sart posting your self.
we do not like this kind of behavior on the site to poster that is also mentiond in the rules
and if you wanne leave that is up to you , if you play by the rules i have no problem
and the he of she is not use to offend you if i did that in this way i am sorry, a avatar do not say everythink
and in your profile it was not mentioned
but i hope you still have fun from the 4,7 gb you download here so that you got nothing from the site is also not so

Похожие релизы

Советы и рекомендации по такелажу и настройке вашей мачты Seldén - Seldén Group [2004, PDF]
Manual for Furling mast Type RB/RC - Seldén Group [2007, PDF]
Manual Hydraulic Boom Outhaul - Seldén Group [2009, PDF]
Using a spinnaker - Seldén Group [2007, PDF]
Gebrauchsanweisung Furling mast TYPE RB/RC - Seldén-Gruppe [2007, PDF]
Морская практика. Руководства для учеников мореходныхъ классов. Том 2. Курс старшего …
Морская тактика. - Флагман 2-ранга Ставитский С. [1936, DjVu]
Manual foresail reefing and furling system - Zattini Group srl [-, PDF]
Red Sea and Indian Ocean Cruising Guide - Alan Lucas [1985, PDF]
Italian Waters Pilot ed.5 - Rod Heikell [1998, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:33

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3