zxc ® 18-Апр-2023 15:21
Имеется у нас раздел на трекере, посвященный литературе, отличной от рус/англ языков. В последнее время раздел начал стремительно разрастаться и возникли предложения продублировать в нем имеющиеся категории трекера, либо удалить его и распределить все раздачи по тематическим категориям и упразднить правило 4.14. Склоняюсь к последнему варианту. А что думаете Вы?
We have a section on the tracker dedicated to non-Russian/English literature. Recently, the section began to grow and there were proposals to duplicate the main categories of the tracker in it, or to abolish it and distribute all releases to the main sections. I'm leaning towards the latter option. What do you think?
skipper3362 22-Апр-2023 23:28
so for the facts
yes we have some more post ladly in this section but that does not mean that people do more load from there because the uniform literature is in english what the get in the school so the can communicate with its other on board where every you go
the frist option give a lot more work to to moderators because now can some already not place there post in the right forums
en checking is made more difficult because we can not read all what is put in there, so that make repats ore older version so absorsions harder to detect
so that can become then a problem in its one
in the past i try it also post there in dutch but no load from it , so for me for sofar that test
and some forget that the modorators here are volentiers, so that menas dat you have to look at there work load also, thats means that there can be i time 1 active modorator active and i know how that is and some mebers the forget thats sometimes also
i did the last 6 months almost one my one, lucky for soem the situation is stabilisyed so the are comeing back online now , ore ther are back from there turn on board so at sea, so we have to look at that also
so wenn the modorator can not read a post so he can not asses this and his colleges are on sea
now it is simple we have on forum section for it put it there and we sort it out wenn we have more time
so before changing we have to consither this also
skipper3362 23-Апр-2023 11:34
Vitbar192, with extra the same section you also can confuse members wehere to post and some of them can now not even put it in the right forums
so same is for in the archive , so let it not make more difficult then it is already now
in your case then we have yachting in the main forum , in the archive , and in foreigin lauguage books , and what i mention above that does it not make simpler,, and we as moderators we have to go checking if he put is there if it is thee right of the three ore het is confused and put is somewhere els
and this is one example but it in front of you wen we got do it with alte sections
and there start members complaine we have that already know because the do not know after search in with forum the are, that this post has to be in there wenn if the scroll up the could have seen that the post was already there
of why it not seeding wil it post is now already in the archive as absored en the right version is supported, but the simple not read good , that are thinks we have already now, so putting a lot more section in here does not gone help that it make it even wurs in confusion
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript