Language: english
Author: JAPAN P&I CLUB
Genre: Guide
Publisher: JAPAN P&I CLUB
Edition: Vol.36, October 2015
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 20
Description: Cargo handling cranes, commonly pedestal mounted jib cranes, are fitted on board most handy-size bulk carriers, most general cargo ships and some other smaller or larger bulk carriers. These cranes appear to be fairly robust units which will continue to work when only a minimum of maintenance is carried out, but, in fact, they are highly complex pieces of machinery which incorporate numerous components manufactured to very fine tolerances, all of which must function correctly throughout a working period for the crane, as a unit, to be operated as the manufacturers intended. The cranes should be properly maintained, and should be inspected at specified intervals to ensure that they operate correctly and safely. Additionally, all other equipment used in association with a crane should, likewise, be properly maintained and should be inspected as appropriate. If the equipment is not in the appropriate good condition, failures are likely to occur during cargo operations.

Screenshots

Cranes

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Crane Slewing Gear Maintenance and Rocking Tests - The West of England P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Lifting Plant (Cargo Handling) - the North [2019, PDF]
Survey and Examination of Ships’ Lifting Appliances - Lloyd’s Register [2011, PDF]
Marine Guidance Note MGN 621 (M+F), Roll-on/Roll-off Ships -Guidance for the Stowage and Securing…
Liebherr Cargo deck crane CBW 40 / 29,5 ST (Instruction manual + Technical information) [2000, PDF]
Recommendations For Relief Valves On Gas Carriers - SIGTTO [2020, PDF]
Condition Surveys - UK P&I Club [202x, PDF]
Hatch Cover Maintenance and Operation: A Guide to Good Practice - David Byrne [2005?, PDF]
Wartsila ZAV40S Marine Engine - Wartsila [200?, PDF]
Liebherr Cargo Deck Crane CBW 45(40)32/20(24,4)27,5 ST [2002, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:34

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3