zxc ® 18-Ноя-2013 22:09

Kongsberg Norcontrol Neptune Simulator - MC90-V

Year: 2013
Version: 2.5.1
Platform: PC (Windows)
Compatibility with Windows7: unknown
Language: english
Pill: crack by b8361811
Description: The learning objective is to understand and operate the entire engine room system in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner. Whether choosing a NEPTUNE full mission or PC desktop, students or employees will learn a vast array of skills thanks to the pedagogical values and high fidelity realism the NEPTUNE simulator systems offer.
NEPTUNE Engine Room Simulator models are certified by Det Norske Veritas according to Standard for Certification of Maritime Simulators No. 2.14 and cover Class A, B and C – fully compliant with STCW's latest requirements for training purposes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhJPnQsADiw
MC90-V v.2.5.1 CRACK by b8361811
MC90-V2.3 +CRACK

MC90-V_Simulator_-_2.5.1.0228.rar

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо
adita 13-Мар-2015 22:36
10838Quick update - after a bit of angry button bashing i managed to find a way to the process directory pages, once you have loaded your initial conditions and started the simulator press F7 and it will take you to the plant overview, plant directory and process directory are then on the bottom! not ideal but not really that much of a pain.
The only virtual page which shows in my directory is the funnel cam but the others work from outside the simulator.
This is on a windows 7 64 bit machine which unfortunately i cant install MC90-IV on. Got a Virtual machine going now though so going to try aditas method out of curiosity to see if i have the same functionality.
One strange thing that i've noticed (I hope its not just me as im getting frustrated.....) I cant seem to connect anything to the MSWB, be it a diesel generator or turbo generator. Ive tried from dead ship with shore power, From dead ship with Emerg Generator, From ready to sail disconnected #2 generator then couldnt connect it back up.
This happened to me on version 2.3 as well so dont think its anything to do with crack method etc - Anyone have any insight into this (can everyone else connect to the switchboard) Help before i pull my hair out please !!!

Operator’s Manual for Engine Room Simulator ERS L11 5L90MC VLCC (Version MC90-V) - Kongsberg [2009, PDF]

Author: KONGSBERG MARITIME AS | Year: 2009 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: eBook | Pages count: 22+36+198 | Publisher: KONGSBERG MARITIME AS

Открыть автор релиза kiage

Follow the instructions
yo_fastburn 28-Май-2015 02:11
Hi admin.I cannot run the MC90-V simulator and it has already been installed.It requires a license code.Please send to me the license code admin so that i can use the simulator.It would really be of much help to me.Thank you admin and more power.
P.S.
This is the hardware code: D95524F22A98D22B6388359787240DDF
masd 22-Янв-2016 03:05
18863How much is license, honestly curiosity is above me. Damn, Apple IOS is hacked before launching though, but not Kongsberg, crazy.
Admin have you ever seen a price for license code ? HOW much is ? I really DO like this app. Would love to run full version.
The license for my school was something like 7.000€/each one, at least it was the value that my professor gave to me.
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:30

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3