What to take to Sea

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: Tom Alex
Genre: Guide
Format: XLS
Quality: Unknown
Pages count: 40
Description: Ever since I joined my first ship, I have always wondered what exactly should I take to sea with me. Truth to be told , there is not much guidance regarding this at any place. So I made a list after my first ship and kept modifying it as required. So this is the culmination of 8 years worth of experiences.
Having said that , I totally realize that each person has different needs, So feel free to modify this list or use this list as a starting block for your own needs
All the best to those first time Cadets. Always remember , some of us went through worst things than what you will encounter :)
PS : This being my own work, I dont know if screenshots do total justice. Also content picture may not be all that correct

Contents

Screenshots

Rating: 5 / 5 (Votes: 8)
Similar releases
I call the CIRM (A manual of first aid and medical assistance for sailors) - Stefano Camerucci…
IEEE Recommended Practice for Electrical Installations on Shipboard - IEEE Industry Applications…
Manual of Seamanship - Tom Cunliffe's [2007, DjVu, PDF]
Marine Boilers (3rd Edition) - GTH Flanagan [PDF]
Ship’s correspondence / Морская деловая переписка (150 шаблонов писем) - Korchagin Pavel [PDF]
Stability and Trim for the Ship's Officer 4th Edition - William E. George [2005, PDF]
[Журналы] Статьи по мореходной астрономии [1946-2002, PDF]

The time now is: Today 22:10