gillnumil ® 02-Янв-2021 13:14

Tulong! Paano Ko Mapapaglabanan ang Tukso?(Help! How Can I Overcome Temptation?)

Year: 2012
Language: Tagalog
Author: Martin Otto
Publisher: Seamens Christian Friend Society
Edition: Volume 3
ISBN: 978-3-944472-17-1
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 184
Description: The process that Christ's followers go through become more and more like Him is eternal. Even the most devout followers are not perfect, and of course yet, cannot escape temptation. Accept it, but learn with God’s help how to defend yourself from the inescapable temptations that life will bring.
From the Author:
I hope the book will serve as an encouragement it to every seaman and seawoman. I believe that they will find in the chapters practical help for in their personal situation. I also hope it helps this to the wives who are at home to understand the husband they are already on the ship. And likewise, that the seaman is their wife who is at home. May you be blessed with God bless their efforts to resist temptation by God’s grace.

Contents

Screenshots

8. HELP-How-Can-I-Overcome-Temptation-Filipino-Tagalog_version.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Faith At Sea - Martin Otto [2015, PDF]
The Seafarer's Mind - Martin Otto [2020, PDF]
Church On The Oceans - Martin Otto [2017, PDF]
Seafarers! A Strategic Missionary Vision - Martin Otto [2017, PDF]
The Ultimate Guide to Personal Safety on Ships [2012, PDF]
Daily Life in the Age of Sail - Dorothy Denneen Volo & James M. Volo [2002, PDF]
An ill wind - David Donachie [Peter Wickham, 2010]
Knot Tying for Beginners: An Illustrated Guide to Tying 25+ Most Useful Boating Knots - Matthew…
Knot Tying for Beginners - An Illustrated Guide to Tying 65+ Most Useful Types of Knots - McCoy M.…
How the winds laughed: sailing around the world in a 28-foot wooden Boat - Addie Greene [2012, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:03

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3