Fire Training Manual and Fire Safety Operational Booklet

Year: 2002
Language: english
Author: Maersk
Genre: Manual
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 78
Description: The Fire Safety Training Manual and the Fire Safety Operational Booklet has been prepared to provide all members of the crew with instructions and information about general fire safety and precautions in order to prevent loss of life, and damage to the ship and her cargo.
The Fire Safety Training Manual and the Fire Safety Operational Booklet complies with the amendments to SOLAS Chapter II Regulation 15 and 16, which came into force on 1st July 2002.
A copy of The Fire Safety Training Manual and the Fire Safety Operational Booklet shall be provided in each crew mess room and recreation room or in each crew cabin.
Each crewmember must possess an intimate knowledge of this manual, enabling the individual to contribute to safety on board the vessel.

Contents

Screenshots

Fire Training Manual.pdf

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Training Manual for Life Saving - YANGFAN GROUP CO.-ZHEJIANG [2003, PDF]
SOLAS Training Manual (Life Saving Appliances) - BP Shipping [2014, DOC]
Reducing the Risk of Damage to or Loss of Non-Standardized Cargo - London P&I Club and Others…
Mv Harbour Probress - Training Manual for Fire Fighting - YANGFAN GROUP ZHEJIANG CHINA [2010, PDF]
SOLAS Fire Training Manual (Fire Equipment & Fire Fighting Techniques) - BP Shipping [2016, PDF]
SOLAS Training Manual Life Saving Appliances & Survival Techniques - I.C.Brindle & Co. Ltd. [2021,…
International Code for Application of Fire Test Procedures (FTP CODE) - IMO [2012, PDF]
Safely with Skuld: A Loss Prevention Guide for Seafarers - Skuld P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Instructions for the Guidance of Surveyors on Damage Stability SOLAS 2020 Amendments - MCA [2023,…
Ship Manoeuvering Simulator (Handout) - ARI [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:59

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3