Year: 1989
Language: english
Author: Daniel G. Harris
Genre: History
Publisher: Conway Martime Press
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 264
Description: This book is based on material collected over a period of twenty-five years, together with visits to Sweden, conversations and correspondence with many individuals over the same period. My interest in af Chapman began on my initial visits to Sweden in 1936 and 1937 when I was privileged to stay with a very charming and kind family in Karlskrona and had the opportunity of visiting af Chapman\s house at Skiirva. When I was in the British Government's service in Stockholm from 1940 to 1946 and in residence thereafter for some years, I became better acquainted with Chapman's work. References to Chapman in the literature on the development of the ship are many, but no account of his life and work has vet been published in English. Conversations at the United States Naval Institute's history symposia have suggested that this gap ought to be filled. This book is an attempt to fill that gap.

Contents

Screenshots

FH Chapman.pdf

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

a Treatise on Ship Building with Explanations and Demonstrations - Fredrik Henrik af Chapman [1820,…
The War for England's Shores: S-Boats and the Fight against British Coastal Convoys - G. H.…
Fighting Ships of World War Two 1937-1945 Volume II - United States of America - Ivan Gogin,…
Fighting Ships of World War Two 1937-1945 Volume I - United Kingdom and Commonwealth - Ivan Gogin,…
Warship No.02 - Robert Gardiner (Editor) [1977, PDF]
Warship 1989 - Gardiner R. [1989, PDF]
Ghost Fleet - The Sunken Ships of Bikini Atoll - Delgado J.P. [1996, PDF]
Corvettes of the Royal Canadian Navy: 1939-1945 - Ken Macpherson [2002, PDF]
Flagships of Imperialism: The P & O Company and the Politics of Empire from Its Origins to 1867 -…
The History of the Ship - Woodman R. [1997, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3