Language: english
Author: V. L. Aleksandrov
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Professiya Publishing House
ISBN: 5-93913-043-7
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 174
Description: The main technological concepts and processed adopted in shipbuilding are outlined. Primary attention is paid to the creation of the ship's hull from its appearance in the drawings to its launching, mechanical outfitting, as well as testing. The means of technological equipment used in the construction of steel ships are considered. The issues of quality and technological preparation of production in shipbuilding are covered.
The textbook was prepared by a team of teachers from the St, Petersburg State Marine Technical University.
Additional info: Screenshots translated from russian to english and then compiled into a book for the benefit of english-speaking members of the forum. Apologies for the quality - it's unavoidable in the process of scanning and translating.

Contents

Screenshots

Shipbuilding Technology - Aleksandrov.pdf

Скачать [15 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Modern Marine Medium Speed Engines - I.V.Voznitsky [2003, PDF]
Technology of Marine Vessels - Hull Structures - M.K.Glosman [1984, PDF]
Sanitary Systems of Sea Vessels - Guskov M.G, Makarov V.G [1989, PDF]
Basics of Welding Ship Structures - S. A. Andreev, V. S. Golovchenko [2006, PDF]
Ship Boiler Plants - V. I. Enin, I. I. Kotylev [1993, PDF]
Basics of Welding and Thermal Processes in Shipbuilding and Ship Repair - E.G. Burmistrov [2017,…
Diesel Exhaust Valves - V.P. Smirnov [2007, PDF]
Marine Boiler Units - V. I. Enin [1993, PDF]
Practice of Use of Marine Fuels on Vessels - I. V. Voznitsky [2005, PDF]
Accident Prevention of Marine Internal Combustion Engines - I. V. Voznitsky, L. A. Ivanov [1971,…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 11:38

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3