The Baltimore Clipper

Year: 1930
Language: english
Author: Howard Irving Chapelle
Genre: History
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 217
Description: FIRST EDITION, NUMBERED AND LIMITED ISSUE OF THIS HANDSOMELY ILLUSTRATED AND INVALUABLE WORK ON THE BALTIMORE CLIPPERS, the Southern cousins of the American 'Yankee' Clippers and mainstays of 19th century American mercantile transport. There is no other type of vessel that holds as much interest to Americans as their fabled Clippers. The Baltimore Clipper was a southern favorite for anyone requiring a fast ship. This also led to them having a darker side of their history; they were the vessel of choice for the slavers, as well as those engaged in illegal trades such as smuggling and piracy in the West Indies.
The fine measured drawings and accompanying plates supplied here are of tremedous value to anyone interested in model building.

Contents

The fine measured drawings and accompanying plates supplied here are of tremedous value to anyone interested in model building.

Screenshots

The Baltimore Clipper. 1930.pdf

Скачать [16 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Baltimore Clipper - Its Origin and Development - Chapelle H.I. [1978, PDF]
The Migrations of an American Boat Type - Chapelle H.I. [-, EPUB]
Clipper Ships of America and Great Britain 1833-1869 - J. La Grange [1936, PDF]
Clipper Ship Days - The Golden Age of American Sailing Ships - Jennings J.E. [1952, PDF]
The History of American Sailing Ships - Chapelle H.I. [1982, PDF]
American small sailing craft, their design, development, and construction - Howard I. Chapelle…
Sail's Last Century: The Merchant Sailing Ship 1830-1930 - Robert Gardiner [1993, PDF]
Running Her Easting Down - The Story of the 'Cutty Sark' and other Great China Clippers -…
The Bark Canoes and Skin Boats of North America - Adney E.T., Chapelle H.I. [1983, EPUB]
The American Clipper Ship, 1845–1920 - Knoblock G.A. [2014, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:25

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3