gillnumil ® 06-Авг-2023 17:55

Merchant Mariner's Sea Stories

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Captain John Gibbons
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 142
Description: This book contains two short Sea Stories. These stories will take you right into what life aboard a merchant ship for months at a time is like Part one is about my time as a young Third Mate aboard the M/V Buffalo Soldier, a cargo ship laden with food from the USA bound for West Africa. Part two is chronicles of time spent aboard my first five ships as a Able Seaman. Voyages include destinations such as the Panama Canal, Suez Canal, Spain, Persian Gulf, Malta, Hawaii and coastal USA. In both true life sea going adventure books I take you aboard to meet the crew of the ships and introduce you to our daily ship board routines. Loading and unloading cargo, navigation, mooring and of course storms at sea as well tranquil days at sea that are magically beautiful.

Contents

Screenshots

Merchant Mariner Sea Stories.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Sailing three oceans. Building and sailing schooner Appledore - Herbert and Doris Smith [1988, PDF]
The Ship and the Storm: Hurricane Mitch and the Loss of the Fantome - Jim Carrier [2020]
Supertanker: Living on a Monster VLCC - Ray Solly [2019, PDF]
Hard a Tab Nab - J.R. de L. Innis [2012, PDF]
The Mutiny on board HMS Bounty - William Bligh [Norman Dietz, 2010]
USS Constellation on the Dismal Coast - Willie Leonard’s Journal, 1859–1861 - Gilliland H.C. [2013,…
The misty islands - Miles Smeeton [1978, PDF]
Over the Mountains of the Sea: Life on the Migrant Ships 1870–1885 - David Hastings [2007, PDF]
Young Mariner (Young Mariner Series Book 1) - Walter Curran [2016, PDF]
Bloody Jack - L. A. Meyer [Katherine Kellgren, 2007]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:03

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3