twicer ® 16-Ноя-2023 10:40

Book it Right and Pack it Tight | Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG Code Amendment 41-22

Year: 2023
Language: english
Author: Thomas Miller
Genre: Guide
Publisher: Thomas Miller P&I Ltd
Edition: September 2023
ISBN: 9780956270474
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 108
Description: A Carefully to Carry publication
An update on the “Book it right and pack it tight” publication, which reflects the mandatory application of
the latest amendment to the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code from 1 January 2024.
This guide is intended to support shippers, forwarders, shipping line booking staff and those who pack
dangerous goods into cargo transport units for carriage by sea in the technical aspects of the IMDG Code.
This edition reflects the position in the IMDG Code Amendment 41-22 which is mandatory from1January 2024
and follows all the steps required when booking and packing a consignment of dangerous goods with a shipping line.
Jointly published by: Thomas Miller P&I Ltd & Through Transport Mutual Services (UK) Ltd
Acknowledgements UK P&I Club and TT Club

Contents

Screenshots

Book it right and pack it tight 2023.pdf

Скачать [6 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Book it Right and Pack it Tight | Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG…
Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG Code Amendment 39-18, Book it Right,…
HAZMAT Training - AEMTC [2005, PPT]
Guidelines for the Carriage of Charcoal and Carbon in Containers - CINS and P&I Club [2017, PDF]
International Maritime Dangerous Goods(IMDG Code)-Overall Outline [2018, WMV]
Hazcheck DGL Lite v.4.00/A38 - Exis Technologies [2017] [Android]
International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code 2020 incorporating amendment 40-20 - IMO [2020,…
International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code 2020 - Deutch Edition - IMO [2020, PDF]
Hazcheck DGL Lite v.4.10/A38 - Exis Technologies [2018] [Android]
Marine Online - The IMDG Code [2016, MP4]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:01

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3