nec2k ® 26-Янв-2024 17:19

Submarine Mass Movements and Their Consequences (4th International Symposium)

Year: 2010
Language: English
Author: David C. Mosher et al
Genre: Conference
Publisher: Springer
ISBN: 978-90-481-3070-2
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 776
Description: This book, “Submarine Mass Movements and Their Consequences IV”, is dedicated to the memory of two colleagues whose wide-ranging field studies did so much to advance our understanding of deep-water sedimentation systems: Drs. Bill Normark and Bruno Savoye. I had the good fortune to count them among my closest professional and personal friends. Both were sea-going scientists par excellence, both were warm and supportive individuals, who always had time for students, and both were modest about their own accomplishments.
Unique subject that is addressed in very few other publications and interest is growing rapidly
State of knowledge of submarine mass movements and their consequences
Engineering and environmental considerations of submarine slope failures
Tsunami potential of submarine mass movements

Contents

Screenshots

Submarine Mass Movements and their Consequences 4th.pdf

Скачать [10 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Submarine Mass Movements and Their Consequences (5th International Symposium) - Yasuhiro Yamada et…
Ekranoplans. Peculiarities of the theory and design - Alexander I. Maskalik [2000, PDF]
Deep-Sea Mining: Resource Potential, Technical and Environmental Considerations - Rahul Sharma…
The Routledge Companion to Marine and Maritime Worlds 1400-1800 - Jowitt C., Lambert C. [2020, PDF]
Maritime Psychology: - Malcolm MacLachlan [2017, PDF]
Cruise Ship Tourism - Edited by Ross Dowling and Clare Weeden [2017, PDF]
Perspectives on Deep-Sea Mining: Sustainability, Technology, Environmental Policy and Management -…
Springer Handbook of Mechanical Engineering - Dr. Karl-Heinrich Grote and Dr. Erik Antonsson…
Nanocomposites for the Desulfurization of Fuels - Tawfik Abdo Saleh [2020, PDF]
Coastal Hazards - Finkl C.W. at all [2013, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:59

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3