Author: Mladen Šutej
Genre: Practical guide
Publisher: Nautika
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 9789539748522
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 133
Description: Experienced sailor Mladen Šutej, after sailing 200,000 miles, decided to write a book about the difficult conditions of sailing, that is, about the tactics of sailing in stormy seas. In the book, the author analyzes all aspects of sailing in times of storm: the type of ships, sailing technique, types of masts, sails, engines and aggregates, rudders and, most importantly, the human factor. At the end of the book, there are six true stories about sailing in stormy seas as a kind of illustration of the dangers associated with sailing.
The book is written in Mladen's native language: Croatian.
I hope you enjoy the wisdoms and safety advice shared by Mladen.

Contents

Iskusni jedriličar Mladen Šutej, nakon 200 000 prejedrenih milja, odlučio je napisati knjigu o otežavajućim uvjetima jedrenja, odnosno o taktikama jedrenja na olujnom moru. Autor u knjizi analizira sve aspekte jedrenja u trenucima nevremena: vrstu brodova, tehniku plovidbe, vrste jarbola, jedrilja, motora i agregata, kormila i, najvažnije od svega, ljudskog faktora. Na kraju knjige, nalazi se šest istinitih priča o jedrenju po olujnom moru kao svojevrsna ilustracija opasnosti vezanih uz jedrenje.

Screenshots

Taktike Na Olujnom Moru - Mladen Sutej.pdf

Скачать [6 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Multihull Seamanship - G.LeSueur [2018, epub] - G.LeSueur [2018, EPUB]
Fittings - Сollective [2017, PDF]
Practical Boat-Sailing - A Concise and Simple Treatise - Frazar D. [1879, PDF/EPUB]
Practical Boat-Sailing - A Concise and Simple Treatise - Frazar D. [2022, PDF/EPUB]
The laminated wood boatbuilder A step-by-step guide for the backyard builder - Miller Hub [1993,…
Sailors' Secrets: Advice from the Masters - Mike Badham [1997, PDF]
Under sail : equipment for the serious sailor - Tony Meisel [1982, PDF]
Easy Phrasal Verbs: Learn English verbs through conversations - Daniel Shepherd [2015, PDF]
How to Cope with Storms - Dietrich von Haeften [1997, PDF]
Rescue in the Pacific: A True Story of Disaster and Survival in a Force 12 Storm - Tony Farrington…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:48

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3